More than one?

For the gearheads in the audience
Mr Pickle
Re: More than one?

Post by Mr Pickle »

KHEmmi wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:37 pm
Mr Pickle wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:35 pm Let's not forget the cage we don't mention. The punishment cage.
Ususlly smaller and more emasculating.

I had one. Lost it cough!
OK I hid it hoping C would forget. I mean. Who's going to know right?
Tell me more, Mr P please.
:o thought you'd logged off for the night. I'm not on here ok.

I have a small cage. Not as small as herbs but small.
It used to make me be very aware of misbehaciour. Horrible mentally. It did something to make you feel less male?

The worst bit is, even too small is comfortable to wear long term.

@waki86 will confirm this.

Unfortunately it was mislaid last time we moved house 🤔 or maybe I didn't look hard enough?

Can i be exempt from retribution for this freely given information please.

Pm Sent
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

[/quote]
You've sort of answered my final point about a different cage having a different feel. What I said about more awareness after changing.
I said more frustration (possibly) and you've mentioned more restriction and tightness.
I guess metal feels quite different to plastic too. Herbi's Cobra is really super light so metal will be quite a contrast.
Thank you for your detailed answer!
[/quote]

Ya the full time metal is a definite reminder. Switching to plastic is part of the difference in sensation as well at shape of the cage, shape of the base ring, diameter and length of the ring and cage. All those variables. One of my heavy metal cages is completely solid except a narrow slit at the tip. Can’t see a thing. And it points me strait down. Mind fuck to not see your member at all. I am curious what’s going on in there. Can’t see. Plays with my mind. End up looking and adjusting more often. Lying in bed with a night time erection pointing at my toes is really frustrating.

The short plastic nub type (mine is a Cherry Keeper) feels completely different with a headlock feature and with bars spaced a lot closer together and quite a bit shorter. It’s bright white so it stands out even on my pale skin, like a beacon on a dark night.

Anyway I don’t want out I just want different. And I get all jazzed about the desire for the feel and look even if it’s just me looking. At work or restaurants or whenever I am out, it is quite the energetic rush to think people have no idea what’s going on behind a couple of thin pieces of fabric. It’s crazy fun. It’s my kink.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: June 4th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Curiousrk wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:04 pm Lying in bed with a night time erection pointing at my toes is really frustrating.
I am certainly getting used to that situation.
2 x
Full time in steel or Cobra Nub as directed by Miss Emmi.
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:14 am
Curiousrk wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:04 pm Lying in bed with a night time erection pointing at my toes is really frustrating.
I am certainly getting used to that situation.
You'll be properly used to it by the time your year's trial period is up.

Nearly two months gone already. Then only ten more!
2 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
Spaceman

Post by Spaceman »

I have three, all metal and each different in size and design, the only common factor is the ring size.

Each of them feels very different and creates different sensations. The largest is also the heaviest and most enclosed,:the smallest (which I'm wearing now) is only just big enough for the head to fit in but allows a lot of bulging through the bars on occasion.

My wife choses which one i am locked into and when to change.
2 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Spaceman wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:40 pm I have three, all metal and each different in size and design, the only common factor is the ring size.

Each of them feels very different and creates different sensations. The largest is also the heaviest and most enclosed,:the smallest (which I'm wearing now) is only just big enough for the head to fit in but allows a lot of bulging through the bars on occasion.

My wife choses which one i am locked into and when to change.
Something about that just feels about right to me.

Three feels like about the optimum number.
Different sensations sounds like a desirable factor so that you know you've changed.
Only enough room for the head is good and bulging through the bars is obviously appealing.
And the icing on the cake is that the right person is choosing which one you wear and when you change.
2 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

My two cents worth,
I had tried, during self chastity, A LOT of different units, when I found custom place that was in my price range I knew what dimensions I needed and wanted and have now got four from them.
Each different, all give different sensations, with one being a definite punishment cage, with testicle bar and short open cage, FUN.
Since getting these my experimenting continues, I like trying new designs, MUST be inexpensive, but 25-40 buck units can be found, I have tried three different full belts, modified one and can wear it for about a week. But I have to be careful, when she gets tired of me experimenting she might deny giving me the key to whatever I am wearing at the moment and then I will be forced to endure what I'm wearing or beg for the key and put on what ever unit she demands, almost always the punishment cage.
So it really depends on what your doing, I found units we use regularly and others we just try out for fun to keep things changing, never know might stumble on something amazing.

Mikel
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

Hubby came with a cage :lol: . He'd already gone through the trial and error off fitting in a previous relationship. We've bought a few more which we've played with in the past, mainly short-term spiked or small for play sessions, but those are at the back of a drawer now gathering dust.

I think once you get to the point where there is one device which is clearly the best and most comfortable for long term wear, and once long term wear is the norm, swapping through your devices no longer happens.

V
2 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Keyholder_V wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:57 am I think once you get to the point where there is one device which is clearly the best and most comfortable for long term wear, and once long term wear is the norm, swapping through your devices no longer happens.
We're not there yet (haven't tried many different devices) but already it's not easy to see how anything would be better than the Cobra Nub that Herbi is now wearing. He forgets it's there sometimes because it is so comfortable and light. But it's also very effective and secure. I could be wrong. Maybe the next thing we try will nudge the nub down into second place. We'll see.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have 5 devices, but I wear my MM JailBird 90% of the time. It's heavy (about 6 oz with the double ring) and stimulates my genitals so often that I hardly ever forget it's there. I also have a Watchful Mistress from MM which I like, but the experience is similar to my JB, and I like the JB better so the WM doesn't get worn much.

For the occasional different experience, I wear my Cobra. It is so light and so strictly confinging, locking my penis so rigidly in place, pushed into my scrotum, that there are hardly any noticeable sensations coming from my genitals. It's kinda the other end of the spectrum from the JB experience.

I rarely wear my Holy Trainer, and only for short periods of time, because its inside diameter is 1 3/8" which is small enough to compress my urethra. At my advanced age, I don't need anything that makes peeing more difficult.

I sleep in my Curve once in a blue moon, just for the novelty experience. Because of its length, it allows night time erection attempts to get pretty far along, but it forces them downward. Like I said, a novelty (and somewhat masochistic) experience.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.