Why Anal?

Living the real life under lock and key
L&N

Why Anal?

Post by L&N »

I've read a lot of blogs and this forum and am left with a few questions. I have never participated in any anal play at all and wonder what it's all about. Why does it feel good or why is it desirable, besides the role-reversal/humbling/humiliation aspects? Also, how does one deal with the smell and possible messyness? I have already read the topic "Pegging", so I'm aware of the cautions written there. Is there anything else I should know about the activity? Yep, I'm a newbie to this particular subject. Thanks.
0 x
Dev

Re: Why Anal?

Post by Dev »

Hi L&N,

I am going to move this over to the general chastity chat forum, since it's a good question and not fiction. Thanks!

Dev
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Dev

Post by Dev »

My husband and I enjoy anal play and have for a long time, and it has nothing to do with role reversal or humiliation.

For him, he's got a prostate and I can reach it with my finger (or a dildo) and massage it. From the way he quivers and moans, I gather it feels completely different than anything else I do to him.

For me, when he plays with my ass, it feels hot and tight and completely different than playing with my pussy. In fact, I really enjoy his tongue on my ass (rimming) and his fingers on my clit. It just feels great.

As for messyness and smell: soap and water are your friends. We also have a little enema kit and can make that part of our play. Just warm water, no need for anything harsh or chemical. We also have little wipes we keep handy if needed for a quick clean up. Face it, sex of all kinds is messy, not just anal. Accept that and make it part of the game.

Number one rule: you can't use too much lube. Make sure you have plenty and use it liberally. Also, go slow and allow lots and lots of warm up. Start small, pay attention, give muscles time to relax. My husband and I mostly have anal play with our smaller dildos and the small end of the njoy pure wand. We also have two butt plugs from njoy: 1" and 1 1/2". I can't wear the larger one, but he can. Pictures of women jamming monster cocks up mens' asses--I guess that happens but not in our home. LOL.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
L&N

Post by L&N »

Thanks Dev. I didn't realize the mistake of posting in the wrong place. Thanks for the info too.

Others?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: For me, when he plays with my ass, it feels hot and tight and completely different than playing with my pussy. In fact, I really enjoy his tongue on my ass (rimming) and his fingers on my clit. It just feels great.
oh my. This and you lock his cock, and paddle his ass. I don't know what to say other than I sure am envious.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Atone wrote: oh my. This and you lock his cock, and paddle his ass. I don't know what to say other than I sure am envious.

-A
Well, now my cheeks are red... :oops: :oops:

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Dev

Post by Dev »

Doing a little early morning reading here on anal sex, pooping, and other interesting subjects...

Squatting on the potty during a BM helps to prevent hemorrhoids:

http://www.slate.com/id/2264657/#add-comment

Women love anal sex:

http://www.slate.com/id/2270622/pagenum/all/#p2

More on the increasing popularity of anal sex:

http://www.slate.com/id/2269951/#add-comment

I like this comment from "Guest."

The rise in anal sex is partly due to men being more willing to spend time getting their partners in the mood, cunnilingus had led to more anal mouth stimulation, followed by lubrication gentle fingering and loosening with butt plugs.

What lies at the bottom of this is that men get their satisfaction from having their women orgasm. They have taken the trouble to explore all avenues.

Sounds like something we've all been figuring out, doesn't it? ;)
0 x
Dev's Gallery
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Melissa and I have much enjoyed anal sex over the years - including rimming, which is not for everyone. But, we like it. Lately, rimming has become something I do for her to show her my submission. She's stopped doing it for me.

Michael
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

I'd add two things to the growing body of good advice.

Firstly, use a condom over a dildo. Much cleaner and simpler to deal with. Yes, it's messy but that's why latex was invented. Enemas are a whole subset of play too.

Secondly, how humiliating / degrading etc you find it depends on your own relationship with your bottom ;-)
Hub quickly found that the sensations pegging gave him quickly overcame his early reticence about anal contact. Now he's a complete butt slut (only for me ofcourse...).
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Dev

Post by Dev »

Prompted by this thread and a blog post from L&N, I decided to do a little blogging myself:

http://devotedlvr.com/2011/02/19/a-snap ... e-us-2010/

Enjoy!

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery