We've Achieved JailBird

For the gearheads in the audience
Dev

We've Achieved JailBird

Post by Dev »

Ab's JailBird arrived today. He texted me a picture of the box in the mailbox. LOL. I was so excited about that...he didn't open it 'til I arrived home. He was out of the CB (see this discussion: http://devotedlvr.wordpress.com/2010/09 ... rom-ab-xi/) but waiting eagerly for me. Between this and that (blog fodder), we eventually got his new JailBird on and locked.

His immediate response: it fits well and is comfortable. The sizing all seems to work. We had to do some fiddling with the lock and the rough edges may need some work but the actual size seems to fit.

Ab is locked up and happy, I am happy....more to follow.

Hugs,

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
keyhldr

Re: We've Achieved JailBird

Post by keyhldr »

Congrats on your new arrival! May it bring you much joy! ;)
0 x
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

Congrats Dev... MM informed me, it will be about Monday or so for mine.
What type of fiddling and edging - innocent look - did you need to do?
0 x
Tutor
Billus

Post by Billus »

Welcome to the JB club!
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Tutor wrote:Congrats Dev... MM informed me, it will be about Monday or so for mine.
What type of fiddling and edging - innocent look - did you need to do?
LOL, not that kind of edging...that came later. ;)

I went small on the sizing, using measurements from the CB-6000s. Length: 2" which is 1/2" shorter than the CB; inside diameter of 1 1/4" which is 1/8" narrower than the CB. The gap is 1/4", equivalent to the smallest spacer on the CB, which is what he was using. The ring is 1 3/4" which is one size up from what he was wearing on the CB.

When we took it out of the package it looked small. Really small. Scarily small. Small like, "I know I don't have the biggest cock in the world but I am going to fit into that?" He took it slow to get the ring on and needed some lotion to get the cage on. Then we had to get the holes lined up to put the lock it, which also required us to proceed slowly.

The shackle on the MasterLock fits, barely, so we ended up using the other lock we have...the short of cheap looking WolfDog (guess what my next item to purchase is?). But we got it on and snapped it shut.

Once it was on, however, the JB is a thing of beauty. His balls come around and his cock is nestled in the middle---like a little metal thing resting on a pillow. And once we were done fiddling and playing (which naturally produced a bit of excitement) and his cock settled down, I could see that the JB fits perfectly. Nice and snug but not squeezing. His cock comes right down to the end. It looks like it was made for him...which it was!

I bought the pull-out pins but right now he is not using any of them and I am not sure he will for the time being. Everything is fitting so well, I don't see a need to add another piece of metal to the mix.

Fooling around in bed this morning, Ab commented that he likes the weight. It's heavier than the CB (by 3 oz) but because it is so snug, it doesn't hang or drag on his balls. He likes the heft and he likes the metal.

We're happy campers right now. ;)
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: When we took it out of the package it looked small. Really small. Scarily small. Small like, "I know I don't have the biggest cock in the world but I am going to fit into that?"
yeah, I had that feeling when my smaller one showed up. I probably should have got 1 1/4" but went with 1 1/8". Looked really, really small. Now I think I probably should still have a 1 1/4 but the idea of bigger doesn't appeal to me.
Dev wrote: We're happy campers right now. ;)
I am very happy for you. I hope his day goes well. I hope you are sending him off with a key in case there is any trouble during the day. It took me a couple of days to get totally acclimated to my new device.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Atone wrote:
I am very happy for you. I hope his day goes well. I hope you are sending him off with a key in case there is any trouble during the day. It took me a couple of days to get totally acclimated to my new device.

-A
No, I didn't send him off with a key although that might have been a good idea! He didn't ask and I didn't think of it...he woke up this morning saying it felt really good. As I said before, he liked the heft---he was worried it would be too heavy after our less-than-stellar experience with the Birdcage. But because it is snug, that seems to balance the weight. Yes, it's 6 oz but it's not dragging or hanging or pulling. Everything is all wrapped up together in a nice, tight package.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote:he liked the heft---he was worried it would be too heavy after our less-than-stellar experience with the Birdcage. But because it is snug, that seems to balance the weight. Yes, it's 6 oz but it's not dragging or hanging or pulling. Everything is all wrapped up together in a nice, tight package.

D
Everything should be fine. As the day goes on the weight will likely start to become more noticeable. I know if I start the day with underwear that is too loose it is fine in the morning but by mid afternoon I am starting to notice it.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I believe he is wearing one of his very supportive thongs---the white Papi one---so that should keep things nice and close for the day.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Atone

Post by Atone »

Excellent. I am so excited for you guys. Keep us updated.

-A
0 x