She Won't Go Back

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

She Won't Go Back

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I asked Melissa last night if she wanted to go back to how we were before MC and she said no way. I asked her on a scale of 1 - 10 (10 as best) how much better MC was than the old way and she said 10. This is the third time I've asked her, in all seriousness, if this was what she wanted too. Each time she has said yes, and that we were not going back.

I'm almost frightened! She is quickly becoming good at this and has no problem, as she said and did the other day, using my cock for her pleasure while denying me any relief.

I sure do love her!

Michael
0 x
mikecb

Re: She Won't Go Back

Post by mikecb »

Lucky bastard! :-) Congratulations!
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Dev

Post by Dev »

I am definitely not going back. Even if Ab announced he didn't want to wear his WM anymore (God forbid!) I'd still demand sex the "new" way. It's so much more pleasurable for me...so much so I had to blog about it this morning (still enjoying the post-orgasmic glow, 3 hours later...)

http://devotedlvr.wordpress.com/2010/12 ... %E2%80%A6/

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Dev wrote:I am definitely not going back. Even if Ab announced he didn't want to wear his WM anymore (God forbid!) I'd still demand sex the "new" way. It's so much more pleasurable for me...so much so I had to blog about it this morning (still enjoying the post-orgasmic glow, 3 hours later...)

http://devotedlvr.wordpress.com/2010/12 ... %E2%80%A6/

D
*jealous* :lol:
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Belle

Post by Belle »

We have talked about this as well. No way we could ever go back either.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Atone

Post by Atone »

agreed. We might not always stay 'chaste' like we are now but neither of us has any desire to go back to the way it was.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Don't you sometimes feel like we have discovered this amazing thing? And why isn't everyone in the world discovering it too? I mean, rejunvenate your sex life, your relationship, your marriage with a 5 oz piece of plastic or metal? What's not to like? LOL

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Dev wrote:Don't you sometimes feel like we have discovered this amazing thing? And why isn't everyone in the world discovering it too? I mean, rejunvenate your sex life, your relationship, your marriage with a 5 oz piece of plastic or metal? What's not to like? LOL

D
Lol. You mean looking at problem philanders (either in real life or on TV) and thinking " could do with a device" and knowing that would sort it all out.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Dev

Post by Dev »

Celtic Queen wrote:
Lol. You mean looking at problem philanders (either in real life or on TV) and thinking " could do with a device" and knowing that would sort it all out.
That might be too much to wish for. As Tom Allen has said, many times, chastity won't solve *every* problem. But I do think a lot of the ennui in marriages, especially as they reach the 10-15-20 year point, could benefit from a chastity intervention.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

If nothing else, the improved communication that seems to come along with MC is a boon to relationships. And also the vulnerability and openness that is there just in the bringing up the idea...for us it's helped tremendously.

So, no longer fighting over sex and talking more freely has led me to think, along with Dev, that MC is this incredible secret that somehow we've stumbled into.

Michael
0 x