Fabric instead of hardware

Living the real life under lock and key
J Random reader

Fabric instead of hardware

Post by J Random reader »

In Do people know
Atone wrote:
J Random reader wrote:Would a *truly* chaste man need hardware? ;) I tuck. Fabric instead of hardware.
That is pretty cool and I don't even know what it means. It just sounds cool. Do you mind explaining how this works?

Please excuse my ignorance but is this a cross dressing / feminization thing? The only time I have heard of this that was the context.
Thanks. It works well enough. :) The first step is the hardest. Gently press your testes up into your inguinal canals. :shock: Fold the scrotum flat. Pull your penis back between your legs. Wear something that will hold everything in place. I find something like unisex bike shorts work. Anything nylon and spandex.

It can be a cross dressing / feminization thing. Or cosplay: How to tuck is a good explanation. Followed by a really long, long running thread. Imagine that! :o

But it's none of those for us. For me it's about being denied my penis. Maybe nullification. Nothing to see here, move along. So I wonder about that getting noticed. & it's like phantom limb. There and not there at the same time. I cannot get truly erect. Swollen at best. After being teased, being tucked back away is deflating. That fits in with teasing and denial. Leastways for us. I wonder that I'm the first to mention?

I hope that explains how it works. If not, ask away. :)
0 x
tradinator

Re: Fabric instead of hardware

Post by tradinator »

Does that work long term? What about temperature control?
0 x
Locked: December 14, 2011
Currently wearing: Jailbird
Owns: Mature Metal Jailbird, CB6000s, CB3000
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Do you hang low or are you tight? I would think if you hang low it would be harder, you would have extra skin to deal with.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone

Post by Atone »

J Random reader wrote:
It can be a cross dressing / feminization thing. Or cosplay: How to tuck is a good explanation.

But it's none of those for us. For me it's about being denied my penis. Maybe nullification.
Thanks for the explanation and the link, a whole new world to explore. Now I wish I was unlocked for a bit so I could experiment a little.
0 x
mrtiny

Post by mrtiny »

I have done this before, but appreciated the link - I did it with extrememly tight underwear today for fun. Worked very well. Will also consider taping.

For me, this is a different thing than chastity. I'm into denial, control, and humiliation (and a lot of other stuff . . . ) Tucking like this is extrememly humiliating for me; both in the sense of feeling like a nullo, by doing it to erase my bulge and negate my masculinity by recreating a pre-pubescent state; and also in the sense of being forced into a feminized role, by doing this to look better in panties, etc.

For me, chastity can be also used to make me feel like a nullo - prevents erections and orgasm, nullifies my sexuality - but more often, I feel like it just makes me subservient to the Dom's desires. Whatever I do with or for him, I am not allowed to experience gratification, and must remain subordinate to his will. I will definitely be turned on, and constantly, but can't reap the typical rewards of the turn-on.

These are definitely related things, but I enjoy the nuanced differences between them.
0 x
released for now
J Random reader

tradinator, It works long term. I've been doing this for years. Always when awake, except for church. Almost always when asleep unless I get left out after play time. Temperature control? They're never cold! :lol: How would I tell if they're too warm?

Locked, I guess I hang low. Isn't that kind of a personal question? Oh wait... Forgot where I was. The extra skin can untuck in underwear. If I'm not wearing bike shorts. & that can be a problem. :oops: I adjust during trips to the mens room.

Atone, follow up when you get to experiment. The year is still young. You'll be unlocked. Eventually. :twisted:

I tried a couple of dance belts. Those gave me the idea to begin with. I got one for some athletic training some time ago. OK but $. I noticed that some "gaffs" were rebranded panties. I showed the misses those on some websites. She reminisced about girdles! :shock: & we brainstormed what could work & at retail prices. Mens underwear with no room in the fly. Now I'll take smaller underwear. Smallest size I can wear. Briefs or "bikini" or thong style work. I fold up the loose material in a Z along the narrow part. & I sew up the slack along the stitch work. Or thong style -- stitched up at a right angle. TMI?

mrtiny, thanks for speaking up. Glad to know it's not just me. Tucking does erase the bulge. Maybe too well. I wonder who notices? So I prefer dark pants. I've tried taping. Mixed results. Hard to fix when it needs fixing. But I think the misses liked it. I should try again. Being tucked & to feel aroused & erect. & then to feel her hand there in the void. It's a mind trip
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

J Random reader wrote:Atone, follow up when you get to experiment. The year is still young. You'll be unlocked. Eventually. :twisted:
you would think that but not necessarily :)

Thanks for the reminder about this, I will be unlocked in a month or so due to an international trip by air. I will not be free to orgasm or "play" but I could try this experiment. I will be out of country for 5 days and should have plenty of time.
0 x
J Random reader

Atone wrote:I will be unlocked in a month or so due to an international trip by air. I will not be free to orgasm or "play" but I could try this experiment.
Well, OK. But if you get held up after the body scanner, don't blame me. :lol: I swear, after the scan -- there seems to be this small wait. Maybe their just checking -- that they matched the scan & the person? Then they let me through.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

J Random reader wrote: Well, OK. But if you get held up after the body scanner, don't blame me. :lol: I swear, after the scan -- there seems to be this small wait. Maybe their just checking -- that they matched the scan & the person? Then they let me through.
I already thought about that, I would probably wait until I got there. Plus I won't be unlocked until I am on the way out the door to the airport, that is our usual MO for when I have to be unlocked for an event.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Atone wrote:
J Random reader wrote: Well, OK. But if you get held up after the body scanner, don't blame me. :lol: I swear, after the scan -- there seems to be this small wait. Maybe their just checking -- that they matched the scan & the person? Then they let me through.
I already thought about that, I would probably wait until I got there. Plus I won't be unlocked until I am on the way out the door to the airport, that is our usual MO for when I have to be unlocked for an event.
Ok, I have heard it stated many times that once you've gone metal you never go back to plastic :) Since my Jailbird hasen't arrived yet and have no knowledge of how much better it's going to be. Why tho would I not use my old CB6000s with plastic locks for those times I am flying? In the past I've passed thru very strict, full body scan Logan Airport in Boston without a problem.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273