Transition to steel urethral tube Log.

For the gearheads in the audience
Mr Pickle
Re: Transition to steel urethral tube Log.

Post by Mr Pickle »

Treat them as one unit once a lock nut has been used.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Year and a half update.
Never have I regretted this.
Quite the opposite in fact.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Bit of an update.
It's still in, has been every day bar a few since I started wearing it. Never an issue, not a twitch or redness. Nothing to indicate this type of urethral is anything but sage and clean. However.

I recently bought an identical unit and once assembled notice the urethral is not aligned the same way.
My original, the one I wear has the urethral positioned close to the bottom of the cage. Anatomically this is the correct place for it to be. Because your urethral in your penis runs along the bottom of your dick.
The replacements tube is centered so it would run through the exact center of your dick.
This simply will not work when yoi get hard, it would be painful.
I don't know why this change has happened, or if the original coincidentally has a fault that made it work?

But it is important to make sure the urethral tube is roughly where you actual dick urethral is. Along the bottom.

Cant show images because I'm wearing it, but will try to show the difference when this is not the case.
1 x