Urethral Tubes

For the gearheads in the audience
JimR

Urethral Tubes

Post by JimR »

Starting to think about longer term chastity, and understand use of a UT will probably be needed by someone without a piercing, if really serious about anti-pullout. As you know, UT are widely available in both OTS and custom cages, so my impression is that they are commonly used. Concern is over potential damage/UTI's from UT usage. Appreciate your comments and info. regarding your experiences. Thanks.
1 x
slave d

Re: Urethral Tubes

Post by slave d »

Please, please do a search before asking questions, this has been answered countless times. The answer is that unless you like frequent trips to your doctor for antibiotics don’t do it !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

I use a UT. First, the tube HAS to be sterile. You have to soak it in alcohol or use another method to sterilize it. Then it has to remain sterile while you handle and insert it. It's not difficult, but it has to be done right. Search sterile technique. Then keep Neosporin applied to the area where the tube goes in. The tubes are fairly large compared to a catheter you would get in the hospital, but this has not been a problem for me. This works for me because I am frequently out of my device and I do a very good job of keeping everything clean. I boil the tube before soaking it in alcohol. These tubes can hurt a lot when you start to get hard in your cage. On the other hand, you pee standing up in public, there is no pee mess to clean off your cage and balls when you are done, and the tube keeps you centered in your cage- which I find more comfortable with less pinching. If you try one, just remember that you cannot take shortcuts on sterility, and it may take a while to get used to. Wearing one yourself is really to only way to see if it's right for you. Let me know if you have any questions.
1 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

What about the spot where the tube ends in the urethra. Can't bacteria, etc reach there through the tube?

I have a Spiked Chamber. It has a UT, but I have not yet worn the SC for more than an hour because it's pretty severe. I drink a lot of water before I put it on to make sure any bad microbes get flushed out by urine after removal, but I wonder about longer term wear.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'd like to try one, but the chance of a UTI bothers me. I've had two, the first one almost killed me, the second one (almost exactly a year ago) I knew enough to get myself to the hospital in time.

I wonder if daily flushing with H2O2 (diluted) would lessen the chance of infection? (Do not ever put full-strength 3% peroxide into the urethra unless you are a real pain-slut. Dilute at least 50/50 and make sure you have a full bladder so that you can flush after 10-15 seconds. Don't ask me how I know.)
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Lock me

Post by Lock me »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:01 am What about the spot where the tube ends in the urethra. Can't bacteria, etc reach there through the tube?
It's possible, but that's a pretty long trip for bacteria to make if you are urinating normally and frequently.
1 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

Thank you all for your comments and perspective. At this point, I consider a UTI caused by a UT to be pretty scary. With the stories, in general, about the chance for an antibiotic-resistant bacteria to evolve, guess I will keep the UT on my list of future possibilities.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

JimR wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:34 pm Thank you all for your comments and perspective. At this point, I consider a UTI caused by a UT to be pretty scary. With the stories, in general, about the chance for an antibiotic-resistant bacteria to evolve, guess I will keep the UT on my list of future possibilities.
Wise man !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
JimR

Post by JimR »

Not to throw too much coal on the anti-UT fire, but any thoughts about the insurance payment implications, if the cause of the infection/injury were known by medical personnel, and judged "self inflicted: ?
1 x
Lock me

Post by Lock me »

JimR wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:57 pm Not to throw too much coal on the anti-UT fire, but any thoughts about the insurance payment implications, if the cause of the infection/injury were known by medical personnel, and judged "self inflicted: ?
I don't think that would even be a consideration as to whether a UTI could be "self inflicted". All you know is you have a UTI 🤷‍♂️
If you were to arrive at the doctor with your cage and tube on, that might be different :lol:
3 x