Any problems with ordering from...?

For the gearheads in the audience
bobolink
Any problems with ordering from...?

Post by bobolink »

I am planning on ordering this device from either website below. Just wanted to see if anyone has had any difficulty with their service.

https://oxy-shop.com/collections/steel- ... ter-option

https://www.etsy.com/listing/727590929/ ... rv-2&frs=1
0 x
Pending365
Re: Any problems with ordering from...?

Post by Pending365 »

That looks very painful when you factor in morning wood.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

No problems I’m aware of but you’d get them much cheaper on DHGate. I’ve tried a similar bar pattern though much shorter and had a lot of trouble with my knob ending up popping through between the bars, ended up having to bend the bars closer together but gave it up in the end.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
JimR

Post by JimR »

No financial involvement, but Ali Express has a wide selection and excellent prices. Delivery to US is about a month or so. Tracking and dispute resolution are excellent.
0 x
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

Pending365 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:50 am That looks very painful when you factor in morning wood.
Yes! I tried this one and did not like the way my head slipped through the front vertical bars
0 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

I’m currently locked in the “large” version that I got from DHgate. I modified the cage by squeezing the three rings together to make it as short as possible. I also squeezed the tip narrower so I didn’t have an issue with things slipping through the end. Very comfy cage, still my go to of everything I’ve tried. Sorry I can’t comment on issues ordering from the specific sellers referenced.
0 x