Ternence K240 and D240

For the gearheads in the audience
Dc707
Ternence K240 and D240

Post by Dc707 »

I bought these off Amazon. One has a solid ring, the other a hinged ring. Issue seems to be the lock... it's that small brass cylinder lock that slides in sideways? While it goes in (and comes out) fairly easily while "in hand," it seems to jam while installing in place. Anybody else deal with that? I have this paranoid vision of getting it ON - and then finding I can't get it OFF.... <LOL>
Aside from that, these look to be useful.
0 x
slave d

Re: Ternence K240 and D240

Post by slave d »

Every device i’ve had used the same locks and had the same problem. The trouble is lining everything up perfectly so it slides in easily. i always end up wriggling and jiggling the lock until it suddenly just fits. It won’t lock in place until it’s right in as the tab can’t rotate. Sometimes they can be a little tricky to jiggle out too though not as often because it’s all lined up. So, it’s not a real issue and you will be able to get it out again. There’s thousands of these devices worn every day and very very few have any issue ever getting them off. One thing i would suggest is a drop of light oil into the key hole and work the lock mechanism once a month to keep it working well.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

The design keeps it aligned once its in, so no real worry about misalignment making it hard to unlock.

The biggest issue for me is when trying to put it on and starting to get hard (or already that way). An erection tends to push the cage tip up. I find I have to press it down toward the balls pretty good to get lock to align easily.
0 x
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

Yep! That design makes it tedious to get the lock in unless everything is perfectly aligned
0 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

I've also had this problem, and worked out a partial solution.
The problem lies in three sharp edges on the lock that catch on the ring when inserted.
I detailed my solution in a previous post: https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... pg#p121996
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.