*Closed* Looking for Testers for a New 3D Printed Cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Mlocked7
Last orgasm: July 14th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 12
Re: Looking for Testers for a New 3D Printed Cage

Post by Mlocked7 »

Ok, I'm still getting through the approval process here. once I do I think I'll be able to pm you. Thanks!
0 x
Mikeodt

Post by Mikeodt »

Hi I would be very interested
0 x
bokeyboy87

Post by bokeyboy87 »

How are you doing with gathering test subjects? I like the design quite a bit
0 x
Caged Lion

Post by Caged Lion »

It looks like you want to use Shapeways to produce this device. I found their "normal" finish too rough and irritating. I understand that a large number of others have the same issue. Sanding is very difficult. The nylon has to be sanded by hand. its low melting point causes it to melt if a Dremel is used. Shapeways offers a premium finish (white only). I ordered my cherry keeper with that finish. It isn't glossy but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Evotion paints their devices (probably dips them). They get a very nice, smooth finish. My device faded almost immediately.

From my testing and reviewing devices, especially 3D-printed devices, if you use one of the big printing companies the finish will be a very big issue.

It's nice to see that you want to create something new. I'd be curious to find out how your effort turns out.
1 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

Caged Lion wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:03 pm It looks like you want to use Shapeways to produce this device. I found their "normal" finish too rough and irritating. I understand that a large number of others have the same issue. Sanding is very difficult. The nylon has to be sanded by hand. its low melting point causes it to melt if a Dremel is used. Shapeways offers a premium finish (white only). I ordered my cherry keeper with that finish. It isn't glossy but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Evotion paints their devices (probably dips them). They get a very nice, smooth finish. My device faded almost immediately.

From my testing and reviewing devices, especially 3D-printed devices, if you use one of the big printing companies the finish will be a very big issue.

It's nice to see that you want to create something new. I'd be curious to find out how your effort turns out.
Thanks for the information. I plan on creating more of a premium product compared to the ones that are using larger manufacturing places. I won't be sanding the final product but instead using a sealant to create a glossy finish similar to other plastic devices.
Once I get up and running, I think you will be able to tell the difference between the complete package that I am selling and other products on the market. Exciting times!
0 x
Caged Lion

Post by Caged Lion »

I look forward to seeing your final product.
1 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

The testing queue is now closed. Thanks to everyone that has offered to help with this project!
I will be going down the list one at a time and getting the devices sent out to you as soon as possible.
0 x
vantage38t

Post by vantage38t »

i would like to tell you what i have found out. that an A ring which is round at the top but slightly V shaped at the bottom and slightly bent backwards works for me the best . the chastity cage needs to be 39mm inside as i am not curcumsized and dont want to pinch skin .
i have a large set of balls and 55mm a ring or 60mm depending fits best . i have a cobra snug which is a bit small. but has a devious feature
where the head of the penis goes there is a slightly smaller ring that fits where a gland ring would , it reminds you you are locked all the time
and ads to my frustration . i would love to test one of your systems. if you see fit its [email protected]
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

vantage38t wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:07 am i would love to test one of your systems. if you see fit
What part of "The testing queue is now closed." is giving you trouble?

:roll:
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Well you can't really expect them to read and understand everything. . .
NEW MEMBERS - Read this first! No, for reals. Read it. Srsly
FORUM RULES - Please read before posting. Yes, even you.

Can you. :roll: :lol:
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273