"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

garysmall wrote:Hello, we started on Valentine Day!
I have had the desire to experiment with chastity for a long time, going back a few years, but I have not had the nerve to introduce my wife to the idea. Well yesterday, I did. Big time...Without further chat, she wanted it on me. I said maybe we should wait until tomorrow (15th). She was having none of that and we fiddled with the various rings and spacers - all the while, there was me getting excited. Eventually and with appropriate lube, it was fitted on, and she quickly locked the padlock.

They always say: Be careful what you wish for...

That was it. I was in it all night. We had a very romantic, touchy, evening and loving time. I gently massaged her and spent time pleasing her before we then went to bed. She was tired and wanted no more, so she left it on me, keys on the table beside her side of the bed.

I slept fitfully, but quite comfortable actually. I was excited, tense, but loving it.

In the morning, I brought her tea in bed, and was loving towards her. We did not need to rush off to work. We had some lovely time, then she took it off me. We made love and it was the best for weeks.

My wife has instantly become a natural. She said I should leave it off for a couple of days, and she will put it back on me on Friday evening or Saturday, and we'll be trying it for longer. OMG. What have I unleashed?
Welcome to the club.

It sounds like you have gotten off to one of the best starts possible. You could be in for quite a ride.

Do you see yourself as voluntarily giving up control? Or do you prefer that she take the lead and insist on it?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
garysmall

Post by garysmall »

Thanks TwistedMister,
I very much prefer that she takes the lead and insists on it. I am hoping the great start doesn't fizzle and burn too soon. I will tread carefully. Thanks for the encouragement - I'll take this into a separate thread when I next have an update(one coming soon for sure).
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

Welcome, Gary,
It's nice to see another newbie around here. I'm just a couple month ahead of you in this adventure. Kudos to you for your Valentines day introduction. Well done.
0 x
Kylara

Post by Kylara »

Hello all.

I am a 49y male from Belgium married with a wife for 30 years.
I have recently completely changed my life with the female domination and chastity thing.
Still learning and searching my way in that world that I like.

Will be please to read all your stories and advice.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome Kylara to the Forums and thanks for the introduction.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

SevereCircle wrote:If that doesn't pass a Turing test I don't know what does.
Nothing so simple as merely a Turing test. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the board.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Guyhi

Post by Guyhi »

Hello world, I am a man, 50 years old. Have a vanilla gf of 10 years. Been interested in flr but just trying to see if she is interested in chastity. Went poorly when i brought it up last week. Too strange and out of the ordinary for her to entertain the idea. I am waiting a while before bringing it up again. Any suggestions are welcome!
0 x
xanthrax

Post by xanthrax »

Hello World, I am a 55 year old male that is in deep love with my wife. We are trying to start a FLR. It is going slow, she is not opposed to it. She has agreed to be my key holder. We did a survey to figure out our types. I am very submissive/masochistic and into kink. She is vanilla with a slight tendency towards domination.

I'm having issues with the cage and I am looking for help.

I wore it last night to sleep and then during the day while I was doing my "chores". In the afternoon I get a burning sensation under the bottom of the ring. Silicon lube did not help. Any suggestion?
0 x
Wearing: Happygo Male Chastity Device Stainless Steel Cock Cage
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

xanthrax wrote:I wore it last night to sleep and then during the day while I was doing my "chores". In the afternoon I get a burning sensation under the bottom of the ring. Silicon lube did not help. Any suggestion?
Welcome to the forum.

Which type/brand of cage? Plastic? Metal? Hinged ring?

We'll need a bit more info to go on. ;)
0 x
jibsprit

Post by jibsprit »

Hello World! Now I feel like I'm back in computer class... ha. Just a dude who got interested in chastity when I saw some things in very exotic Austria many moons ago (okay, like six years) when I was in my late 20s. I've tried a few cages. My wife is pretty vanilla, and has never really gotten into it. But she's not super sexual anyway. I was hoping that this might spice it up over the last few years. Turns me on. One day I'll find what her thing is! But for now, she let's me indulge in these conversations and learn more about what interests me. Thanks for reading!

*edit* Should I say we're mid 30s?
0 x