Keyholder Masturbation

Living the real life under lock and key
katieandchaste

Keyholder Masturbation

Post by katieandchaste »

On my blog I posted our views about the right of a keyholder to masturbate.
http://mychastehubby.blogspot.com/2015/ ... -cant.html
I received a fair bit of email saying it was unfair, but a surprisingly large number of emails/comments, especially from men in chastity who had no problem with it. What is your thoughts?
0 x

Re: Keyholder Masturbation

Post by newbie »

I read your blog and have no problem with that. Like you explained, a woman can have orgasm after orgasm with no impact on her feelings toward her partner, but when a man does it it's more of a one and done and he moves on to other things. I personally use my device as a way to stop my masturbation and to remain close to my wife in an intimate way.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

My thoughts are that it is quite hot, and probably quite typical. The message is clear—this is for me and not for you. Getting hard in my device just thinking about it.

Good for you and him.
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

katieandchaste wrote:On my blog I posted our views about the right of a keyholder to masturbate.
http://mychastehubby.blogspot.com/2015/ ... -cant.html
I received a fair bit of email saying it was unfair, but a surprisingly large number of emails/comments, especially from men in chastity who had no problem with it. What is your thoughts?
I read this post and found it absolutely spot on...nothing unfair about it at all. My problem is MrsL was brought up in a strict Catholic household and does not masturbate! I would love if it she would!
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I would masturbate 3-4 times a day if I could so the cage is absolutely essential to stop that. I certainly don't have anywhere near the desire to please my Queen when I am not in chastity and on edge.
In our house, if my Queen masturbates I am gutted, only because I wish that it was me between her legs providing her with that pleasure. It has even been used as a punishment where I must sit at the end of the bed and watch her quietly and not say a word while she pleasures herself.
One thing for sure is that MrsK can have as many orgasms as she likes and it does not have any negative effect on her libido the next day, where as I know if I have an orgasm it will be weeks or months before I even want to contemplate chastity again. This is why we have pretty much been in too long term chastity from the start with very long lock ups or possible 24/7/365 as out goal.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

carolina cyclist wrote:I read this post and found it absolutely spot on...nothing unfair about it at all. My problem is MrsL was brought up in a strict Catholic household and does not masturbate! I would love if it she would!
LOL, Mrs. Twisted was the same, but I took her away from all that (points if you get the reference). She now considers herself a "Recovering Catholic" after I opened her eyes to the inconsistencies and illogicalities inherent in that particularly insidious form of mental subjugation. While traveling recently, during a phone conversation she took particular delight in informing me that she thought she broke her favorite vibrator during vigorous use...and, as it turned out, she did indeed render it defunct.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't know if I was doing something wrong with my life, but where the hell does anyone get enough time to wank several times a day?
:shock:
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Tom Allen wrote:I don't know if I was doing something wrong with my life, but where the hell does anyone get enough time to wank several times a day?
:shock:
It's like any other addiction Tom if you are obsessed with it you will find the time , and if life gets in the way you will become irritable / cranky . I know because we were on this path of destruction before I got the nerve / courage to confess all my self centered sexual activities .

Katie
Your blog is dead on . I now realize after several periods of denial and being allowed an orgasm that I do have a major attitude change after an orgasm . I become what we call the Neanderthal man for about a week to 10 days , however the more orgasms my wife seems to have the stronger her sex drive becomes, there is no drop in desire or emotion as with the male . Needles to say I see no problem with how she gets the orgasm , masturbation or oral she deserves an orgasm whenever she wants . As I said in my answer to Tom we were,let me put it correctly I was on a path to destruct our marriage because of my self centered sexual activities before chastity and denial . Thankfully she didn't just walk away when I confessed all , as 2 plus years later we are both happier than ever in this lifestyle. Presently we are on our longest period of denial and I have no idea when it will end . I'll definitely tell her about your blog as it may help her with the occasional guilt feelings she has with denying my orgasm . Usually her guilt goes away if the Neanderthal man is mentioned .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

personally I think its hot. And she has told me she does, which is a new thing for her. Before chastity we never talked much about sex let alone masturbation.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

My wife masturbates whenever she wants to and I have never had a problem with that. Sometimes she just wants to fantasize about being with a woman instead of having me there in the room with her. We do not have intercourse or oral, and haven't for a very long time so masturbation for both of us has been the main form of sex between us so not problems there. Sometimes we did it together and at other times alone. Sometimes I assist her and sometimes I just sit quietly and watch. My wife has a nice vibrator collection, even waterproof ones. She even had one turn on in our checked luggage one time before learning to remove the batteries first.
0 x