The Special Birthday

Tell me a story!
DevotedHubby

The Special Birthday

Post by DevotedHubby »

This is my first foray into chastity fiction. I am not a writer and this meanders a bit as I wrote it for my wife to introduce a few ideas. Still, I hope you enjoy it. And I hope it becomes more in the genre of historical non-fiction than fiction in my own case. :twisted:

The Special Birthday

Tonight was going to be special. When they first met, she quickly learned how much he enjoyed orally pleasing her, but it wasn't until the last several months that she began to understand the depths of his desire. He tried to explain it, usually tripping over his own words, but she could see the effect she had on him. When his face was between her thighs, he was so thoroughly aroused, it appeared he himself might orgasm from the experience. It was simply intoxicating to him. She could tell how much he enjoyed it from his uncontrollable heavy breathing and the precum that would pool and dribble from the tip of his cock. He derived so much pleasure from her smell, her taste, drinking in every drop of her nectar as from a sacred vessel, she began to wonder if he didn't get more pleasure from the experience than she did. To be sure, she enjoyed laying back and feeling the sensations of his warm mouth kissing her mound, her thighs, her ass, her lips, then slowly exploring her petal flower unfolding with his tongue as they both built up the symbiotic energy between her wet and engorged sex and the licking, sucking, swirling dance of his mouth and tongue as she pressed her juices into his face. But she was starting to see that he would be happy to taste her arousal every morning, afternoon and night if she let him. He was insatiable and wanted his wife to be humming and dripping with ecstasy as often as possible. And he just wanted to get better at pleasing her with his tongue.

Since the realities of everyday life had a way of limiting the time they could devote to lustful pursuits, he dreamed that someday they would take a long weekend vacation where the only time they'd put their clothes on would be to sneak momentarily through the public spaces of the resort to find a more isolated outdoor space to get at it once again, testing the limits of the number of orgasms she could have over the course of the long weekend. Of course, for that adventure, as she's been doing in their everyday lives, she'd certainly keep him on the precipice without sending him over. She wouldn't want to waste any precious time on the male refractory period over the course of a weekend. No, why endure that sudden loss of interest and have to wait for the pressure to build again, when she could just keep him there on the edge? She would drive him wildly insane with lustful desire, though it is hard to imagine he could want her more. He could barely control himself in her presence as it was. But she knew she could really drive his focus to maddening heights by repeated and extended tease and denial sessions, unfettered by real working life concerns. He would give her as many orgasms as she could handle because without being permitted release himself, her experience became his own. Yes, someday that weekend will come.

But for now, they were enjoying playing with his pent up libido, which she had bottled in her genie's lamp. The first few times they played chastity games, it was his idea, but perhaps in the cliched category of "be careful what you wish for," she really started to get off on seeing how crazy she made him and even found it rather amusing to get him all worked up after she had reached orgasm herself to leave him struggling with his pelvis slowly gyrating in vain to get over the edge of release and knowing that, while she turned over to fall asleep, he would be left an eager horny man overcome with singular lust for his sexy wife, as she fell asleep with his hard cock pressed firmly into her as they spooned. She would think to herself, "this is how a husband should be." And when she was being perfectly honest, she also liked that there was no sticky mess to clean up and he wouldn't fall into that ridiculous post-orgasmic deep sleep, so he would more easily and willingly rouse to take care of their crying baby in the middle of the night. He relished her control of his orgasmic life. It was a bit of a paradox that a man with a fierce independence could come to crave surrender of his most basic and primal energy to the lock and key of his wife. And there was a certain irony in the fact that his earnest desire to be kept on the edge of orgasm only to be denied - kept by her in a perpetual state of heightened readiness - only grew the further into it they went in a delectable feedback loop of horny lust. In this respect, it was not unlike other kinks the mere thought of which would send him into a frenzy when he's high on lust, but in which he would lose all interest moments after he'd cum.

He wanted her to kink on the power she had over him - because she was the first to whom he ever felt compelled to give it (he never ceased to marvel at the miracle that the universe brought the woman most perfect for him in every way into his life). He wanted her to get off on the thought of what she was doing to him. He wanted her orgasms to be made more powerful as she thought about how many times she got to cum, getting him hotter and hornier than ever, building the focused tension in his loins. In some ways, by keeping him so, he felt her cradling his balls long after she let go. He felt deep devotion to her, kept by her, even, in some sense, possessed and owned by her; it was a comforting thought. He relished being truly and fundamentally HERS.

He also thought the chastity games they played helped them become more intimate. He longed for the next touch of his wife's soft skin, but he especially loved the open conversations they began to have. He loved that sex lasted as long as she wanted it to and she had no performance pressure. He loved that he stayed focused on his wife's pleasure and happiness. His orgasms were no longer a focal point when they made love and there was no disappointment that, once he came, the sex was over, for the simple reason that she wasn't going to let him cum - not yet, at least - not for a while. And though he desperately wanted to cum, he swooned inexplicably when she said "no." The first time she explicitly vocalized to him, "you're not allowed to cum," his head became dizzy with the frustratingly delicious excitement that she had embraced the game and taken the control he wished to surrender to her. He loved bringing her to orgasm and cuddling in the afterglow. And while his denial kept him eager, lustful, and just plain horny, there was a calm satisfaction he derived in basking in the gift of her sex, having his face soaked from her cum, and relishing her taste into the night even after she fell asleep.

They had been playing the present round of the game for about 2 weeks now. This was reaching the limit of their experience in playing with his chastity. By this point, he was completely crazy with desire and couldn't go more than twenty minutes without his thoughts returning to how horny he was and how hot it was that his sexy wife had deliberately put him into this state. His erections felt like there was another cock inside of his own that was trying to push its way out - like his cock was reaching, reaching, reeeeeaaaaaching. It was as though he could feel all that cum built up inside with nowhere to go but more was flowing in anyway, like an overfull water balloon striving to burst forth and gush it all out. The leaking he felt in his shorts throughout the day was a steady reminder of how he longed to lie down beside her again, to slide his head between her delicious milky thighs and get lost in the euphoria.

Just as he was distracted enough from his predicament by focusing on work, his iPad chimed. He opened the cover and saw that he received a text message on the new app he downloaded. His wife was the only one who had that number. His thoughts raced as he eagerly opened it to see what it was. Indeed, it was a text from his wife, "hi horny hubby - how bad do you want to cum for me?"

"Oh my God," he thought, taken by complete surprise. He had casually mentioned to her before that he thought it would be really hot, especially in his current condition, to receive periodic sexy texts from her, but she never seemed particularly interested in playing along - before now. His mind raced, his heart rate doubled, his cock stood at immediate attention. "Are you kidding me? How do I even begin to answer?" "I want to cum for you soo bad! You have no idea!" is all he could muster in his frenzy to pound out a response, his heart thumping in his head.

Fifteen minutes later, in what seemed like an eternity, she wrote back, "Oh I think I do. But good! I want you to want to cum for me so bad you can taste it. And I want my birthday to be special tonight. See you when you get home."

His head was dizzy. He couldn't contain his excitement. All he could do was return to trying to lose himself in his work to distract himself until it was time to leave. When he got home, he cooked her dinner as planned. They talked of work and the other ordinary stuff of life over dinner with a bottle of wine. They put the baby to sleep. And did the usual nightly chores of cleaning up and preparing for the following day. He sat on the couch to relax, but he could not get his mind off of what she must have planned for tonight. He wanted her birthday to be special. He had really struggled to come up with ideas that would bring her the kind of happy special day that she so deserved. He cooked her dinner and bought her a nice gift, but he really wanted to give her whatever she truly wanted. It seemed she might give him that chance tonight. But what did she have in mind? Then his iPad chimed with a message: "Unzip your pants and get down on your knees! Txt me back when you're ready."

Oh wow. "im rdy!" he responded nearly instantly, his fingers tripping over one another to get the message out. After a few minutes of suspense, his mind racing, she stepped out of the bedroom wearing nothing but a black teddy, the thigh-high stockings and garter he bought her for Valentine's Day, and her knee-high leather boots. She spoke softly, but matter-of-factly, "Take it out! I want to see it." He pulled his hard cock through the fly in his pants. "Mmmm, good husband. Now play with it - I want to watch." He did as he was told. "That's enough!" she finally said as she stood nearly over him, with her crotch right at his face level. "You may now kiss my boot." He bent down and pecked the toe of her boot. "Maybe later I'll let you do this to my feet."

It was strange. He never had a foot fetish before, but over the past few months he has really found her feet incredibly sexy. He enjoys touching them, kissing them, sucking them, licking them. He really loved when she'd stroke his cock with them. "Is this how it starts?" he would think; "how did this strange desire come seemingly from nowhere?" A few times in the past she had extended her leg out and put her foot near his face, inviting him to kiss her feet. He found that simple move so erotically charged, it turned him on indescribably so. He soon found he really enjoyed making love to her this way. Her feet were so soft and feminine; the curves were so sexy. Every inch of her body was so delectably desirable!

"That's it. Kiss your way up." He delivered a succession of pecks to her boot along the inside of her foot and calf. He enjoyed the symbolism of kissing the leather of her boot and that she commanded it, though it didn't really ignite the flames the way that caressing her soft and curvaceous bare skin did. But visually, seeing her in those boots gave him instant wood under any circumstance. He kept going until he reached her stockinged leg. "Now we're getting somewhere" he thought to himself, even as he paused.

"Keep going." His heart was pounding and his breathing grew quite heavy - she could see by his hard cock that he was enjoying this. He desperately wanted to move up quickly and dive in to drink in her delectable juices, but trying to contain his excitement, he paced himself and delivered soft warm kisses along the soft crook of the back of her knee, her inner thigh, and up past the stockings to her bare creamy soft thighs and up to the bottom of her buttocks. Seeing that he was at an awkward angle, she turned around so he could continue to kiss and caress her cheeks. He was really starting to lose himself in tenderly caressing, kissing and licking the soft yummy curves of her bare ass when she then bent forward, leaning on the arm of he couch, to give him access to what she knew he really wanted. He wasted no time and began to kiss her lips and then probe them with his tongue. When she felt his tongue begin to penetrate her delicate flower, she pushed her bottom back on his face, burying him deeper inside her. His quickened breathing and the excitement coupled with being firmly planted against her had him gasping. He needed to breathe, but he was too deep into the ecstatic and uncontrollable lapping and sucking to be overly concerned with such niceties, so he gasped periodically for a breath and kept at it, blissfully drunk on her sex.

She stood up and said, "You really love eating me, don't you?"

"More than anything!"

"Even more than cumming, apparently" she said with a laugh. "Go get naked, lay down on the bed, and close your eyes."

He felt her put velcro tethers around his wrists and ankles and soon realized he was restrained spread eagle to the head and foot boards of the bed. "When did we get restraints?" he wondered to himself. He felt her over him and could smell the intoxicating perfume of her essence. Soon he felt her moist flower pressed against his face as she rocked back and forth. His tongue came out to greet her and he opened his eyes and saw one of the most beautiful sights he knows he has and will ever see in his whole life - his wife getting off by fucking his face with total abandon. She has discovered that one of the benefits of keeping his sexual energy focused instead of letting it spill down the drain is that when he is eating her out, he loses himself in the experience. He loses all sense of time and is immersed in singular focus on her. It is as though he can experience what she feels through her taste on his tongue, or at least he strives to. While she enjoys the queening position, she normally doesn't get off this way because of the mechanics of it all - it is much easier when she is relaxed and can lay back and let the sensation build with him on his knees. But this time was different. She brought herself to a heaving orgasm and came all over his face as she saw in his eyes that familiar look that told her in no uncertain terms he was enjoying it at least as much as she was - this was his bliss and he never wanted it to end. The fact that he got off on this freed her to allow herself to get off on it, too. And he especially got off when she let go and got off with nary a concern for anything but getting off, feeding the Ouroborus of their sexual dynamic.

"That was my eighth orgasm since we started playing this round of the game a couple weeks ago. That was the minimum we set before I'd even consider allowing you to cum. But this is also day 15, which was the maximum number of days you set in the rules, provided I already had my eight orgasms. So, babe, tell me again how bad you want to cum for me."

"I reeeeaaaally, really, reeeeeeaaaaalllllly want to cum so fucking bad!"

"Is that all?"

"I would do anything to cum inside of you!"

"Anything? Be careful with your words, sweetie."

"OK, I don't know, maybe there are limits, but right now I feel like I'd do pretty much ANYthing to be able to cum inside of you!"

"Well, we may have to test that theory, then. Remember that gift certificate you gave me to the online adult toy store?" He had given her the gift certificate after they talked about different fantasies one night. He told her to buy anything she wanted, whether it was for her to use on herself, for him to use on her, or for her to use on him. He had some ideas of toys that he thought could be fun, but wanted the decision to be all hers. "Well, I made a purchase and the box came last week."

"Oh, so that's where these restraints came from."

"Yep. I thought you'd like to be tied up and used like that - like a good husband. And maybe someday I'll let you use them on me. But right now I have another surprise from the store." She freed his right hand from the restraint. "Close your eyes and stroke yourself for me nice and slow. I want you to show me how hard you can get first."

His heart raced again, all the blood flowing dizzyingly out of one head and into the other. "Oh God, what did she buy?" They had talked about how one of his fantasies had been her pegging him with a strap-on. It was one of those thoughts that would send his imagination reeling, picturing her soft and creamy white feminine curves caressed with a black leather strap harnessing a protruding dildo. The mental picture of it was enough to drive him crazy - his sweet innocent intelligent wife with her librarian glasses wearing something so wonderfully and tantalizingly deviant and bad. He thought, there was no subtlety in what was about to happen should such a sight ever grace his eyes. He imagined the dildo would press against her clit so she could exert stimulating pressure for herself by fucking him in the ass, poking his overly full teased-and-denied prostate, coaxing out streams of his seminal fluid. If he feels himself hers now, he imagines how owned he will feel when she's got her strap-on deep inside him.

He had read that some couples who practice long term chastity use prostate massage to milk the prostate to keep the plumbing moving. While being kept in long term chastity could be fun to fantasize about with his wife teasing him about how she's going to keep him this way interminably, he didn't think he'd ever want to play at anything truly long term that would actually require milkings. But the thought of being milked did, nonetheless, turn him on -- cum dribbling involuntarily out of his cock with no attending orgasm -- as did the ruined orgasms he had read about as another method some couples use to keep the plumbing moving without allowing a real orgasm. And while the idea of getting fucked by his wife could seem a little intimidating, the excitement it stirred within him told him with certainty that it was something he really did want to experience. "What would a prostate orgasm feel like?" he wondered. But this, like trying to get her to squirt with g-spot stimulation or having her give him golden showers, was one of those recurring fantasies he had had, but kept to himself for fear of squicking her out. He could perfectly understand that these chimeras of his wandering horny mind may not be well received in the more sober light of verbalized shared thought. And, while they turned him on, it was unclear she would derive anything from these particular fantasies of his. Nonetheless, if he were being perfectly honest, he could not deny the allure of these fantasies in the context of the trusting and honest relationship he had with his wife.

He did secretly hope that she harbored some as-yet spoken deep dark fantasies of her own, though. He thought if he knew she had thoughts of a less-than-vanilla quality, whatever they may be, it would quell his fears a little. But he also would love nothing more than to share in her fantasy life -- whether those fantasies were simply used as tantalizing stories to work themselves into a frenzy at the shared telling as they made love or whether they involved activities that she would actually like to try. Then he thought, what if she bought a real locking chastity device with the gift certificate? He enjoyed their game a lot. In fact, he could see playing the game more often than not. But while the symbolism of a device she could use to physically lock his cock for real while she held the key was one of those fantasies that sent his imagination reeling, it was one of those fantasies he wasn't so sure he would really want to actualize. But what if it was her idea - something she really wanted? In that case, how could he not go along at least for a try? But still. Gulp.

She told him to stop touching himself and again to be sure to keep his eyes closed. She refastened his right hand to the restraint. He felt the cool silky sensation of lube being spread all over his cock and balls. Then he felt her slip his balls through what felt like a rubbery cock ring. He felt his hard shaft being inserted into what felt like a thick and heavy condom of some sort. "What in the hell was she doing?" he thought. He felt a few tugs of pressure on his cock, but no sensation on his skin.

"OK, go ahead and open them." That's when he saw the extension sheath she attached to his cock. She told him, "I want to feel you inside of me, but I can't risk having you spilling all that cum I've worked so hard building up just yet." With that, she lowered herself onto his encased cock and began fucking herself nice and easy with it. He could feel the pressure and was incredibly aroused at the sight of it, but alas, he could not feel the sensation of having his cock used in this way. Finally, she unlatched the restraints and said "I need you to fuck me! Now!"

"With this on?"

"Yes, of course - that's what it's for. Fuck me!"

They rolled over and he proceeded to slowly insert his sheathed cock - he was careful at first because, with the extension, it was more than she was used to from him. But her hungry flower just eagerly took it all in. She was so turned on, she seemed insatiable in swallowing all he could give her even with the sheath extension. He slowly slid back out and then, with slighted motion, slid in using just the tip to tease her opening. He teased her like this for a minute but then followed the teasing with a deep full thrust, giving her hungry flower everything there was to give. She gasped at taking it all in, but her gasp soon turned to a moan as she felt so filled up. Still, she wanted to feel more. And he began with a steady pace of sliding the length of his sleeved cock all the way in and nearly all the way back out in steady sensual rhythm - a slow methodic and thorough fucking. Mmmmm this felt so good. It had been a few weeks since she felt his cock inside of her. Yes, this is what she had been missing. As his own frustration built, he began to thrust faster and harder inside of her, trying, by exerting extra force, to derive some sensation from it himself. In vain, he was soon fucking her like a man possessed as fast and hard as he could, ramming with abandon, bucking his hips like a wild stallion desperate to feel what fucking her should feel like! Here he was fucking her so hard but not feeling a thing. He was desperately trying to capitalize on the smallest bit of pressure or sensation and then will it into something greater. He had lost control desperately bucking and fucking and for those moments he could not be contained.

She enjoyed having him unleashed but not unlocked. She was the immediate beneficiary of the weeks of pressure mounting in his balls, the heightened testosterone, the full prostate, and her best efforts at giving good tease and denial. He was dangerously on the edge - a wild animal, kept under her precise control, with all that raging sexual energy that used to literally go wasted down the drain now focused like a laser into her. This was too much fun! He continued to thrust his sheathed cock in and out of her, spreading her so wide open, filling her up, rubbing her just so. And though clitoral orgasms are de rigueur, she lost herself in getting fucked and the knowledge of how she had created her own personal sex monster of a husband who was thrusting and bucking from the predicament she put him in. It was especially the knowledge that she made him this way and that she intended to keep him this way that sent her over the edge again.

"How bad do you want to cum for me, husband?"

"Rhawrgertsblunderfthpth!" He was incapable of forming the words.

"Tell me! Tell me how you want to cum for me!"

"I want to come for you so fucking bad, I can taste it!"

"Good. And taste it you shall. You may take the sleeve off now."

As he slid his cock out, she took another handful of lube and began to stroke him slowly. "Oh God that feels soooooo goooooood! I am so fucking turned on I can't stand it! Oh God! I am so close to cumming! I want to cum so bad!"

"You are not allowed to cum!" she teased. "Not until I say you may. Right?"

"Right."

She continued to massage his hard leaking cock just enough to keep him teetering on the edge without sending him over as she spoke. "Haha - look at you. I think you really would do anything right now to cum inside of me, wouldn't you? Mmmmmmm...I like seeing you like this, husband. OK, don't go anywhere, I have to go pee. Wait, that gives me an idea." She continued to methodically stroke his shaft. "You know how you wrote in the rules that I could get you to agree to the new rules for the next round of our game?"

"Yes." He had written that in hopes that if she could refine the game to her own devices, she would want to continue to play further rounds.

"Well, for the next round, I want more control. And you said that's what you want, too, right?"

"Yes."

"OK, so next round, we'll do things my way. You'll give me foot massages and lick me whenever it pleases me, as we do now, but I don't have to let you do it every other day. If I want you to do it three times a day, we will, if I don't want you to do it for 3 days in a row, that's what we'll do. I don't intend to ignore you, but if we're going to carry on with this game, these are my terms, agreed?"

"Yes."

"And we're not going to have a maximum period of denial. You will have a minimum of 7 days, but beyond that, you will not know when I will grant you release."

"But that could go on forever."

"Well, you know I like feeling you cum inside of me too much to let that happen, so don't be ridiculous. And this is just a game between two willing married adults for fun, after all. But as long as we are playing the game, you will have no say as to when you cum next. You said you want me to be in control. This is what control looks like, babe. I may let you cum in 7 days or I may keep you waiting longer. And the delicious part is you will never know when I will allow it because we don't have these silly rules that give it away. You like that don't you?" she asked as she could see him writhing in ecstasy from her slow methodical erotic strokes which kept his cock ready to explode at the thinnest of margins.

"Yes," he answered. He was so turned on. His focus was so tunneled to the sensations in his cock. "Oh God yes!" He did like that. He liked it a lot! It made him so overwhelmingly horny thinking about being so helplessly in her control - the control that she used to make him feel like THIS!!!

"And you know how you wrote in the rules that you could beg for an extension to the maximum number of days up to 35 days?"

"Yes," he said, wondering to himself what he was thinking when he wrote that.

"Well, I was thinking: I could give you that orgasm right now with just my index finger and no more touch than that, since this is day 15 and the rules say you're supposed to have an orgasm today; you will then lick my finger clean as I feed you all of your cum, as the rules also say. OR you could go lay in the bathtub and let all of this pee I have stored up stream all over that hard cock of yours - you can imagine the release I'm feeling as I let all this built-up warm liquid gush from my full flower all over your cock. You will then clean me up with your mouth until I've had enough, then you will wash yourself, get into bed, and try go to sleep. We will continue to play the game, but under my new rules. You will not be permitted to cum until the night of our anniversary dinner in a few weeks. Then, after giving me an orgasm with your mouth, you can fuck me proper, cum inside me, and then eat me out. You will be allowed to cum anywhere you want as many more times as you can handle that weekend before we start the next round of the game on that Monday. Those are your two choices: cum tonight since it's day 15 under the rules but only by minimal stimulation of my index finger -- or wait just a few more short weeks to fuck me senseless and cum inside of me as often as you can stand it all weekend long. Oh, but one more thing, if you pick the first choice, the next round of the game starts immediately after you cum. So, what will it be?"

His head was spinning deliriously. He needed release so bad, but ironically he didn't want it to end. He especially didn't want it to end with a lousy index finger orgasm. And, while he fantasized about eating his cum from her pussy, the prospect of just being fed it without her juices mixed in held less appeal. "I want to cum inside of you," he said, hoping that choice was available to him right NOW!

"But you can't cum inside of me unless we extend this round to 32 days, is that what you want?"

Realizing the confines of the choice he'd been given and that it was all well within the rules of the game he himself had constructed and to which he wanted to be strictly held, he muttered, "Uh, yes."

"Tell me, husband, tell me what you want."

"I want to extend this round. I want to cum inside of you."

"I'm not convinced. Maybe I should just give you the index finger orgasm tonight and be done with it," she started swirling just the tip of her index finger where the head of his cock meets the shaft and stroking it with just enough stimulation to send him over with a frustrating and unsatisfying feather's touch.

"NO, please, PLEASE, I want to cum inside of you! PLEASE extend this round until our anniversary dinner! PLEASE! I don't want to cum like this!" He wanted to feel enveloped, groped, manhandled, swallowed, spanked, used up, spent - he wanted to fuck her uncontrollably! - but not this! While this felt undeniably good to his desperate cock, it would be a wholly unsatisfying way to spew all that cum that she'd been building inside him for weeks.

"OK, but remember when you cum inside of me when we celebrate our anniversary, I'm going to grab your hair and push your head down to my cum-filled pussy and you will clean my pretty flower all up and eat me out until I have an orgasm. I like making you do that right then because I know that once you cum, you lose that horny will to do it, but I also know that you really like it and it gets you so hot when you later remember me making you do it. I will be able to use that memory to get you so hot and horny during the next round. Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

"Tell me. Beg me."

"PLEASE! Please don't let me cum tonight! I want to wait until our anniversary dinner! I want to cum inside of you! And I want you to make me eat you out after until you have another orgasm! Please, I want to do that so! fucking! bad! Please, please, PLEEEEEAAAAASE!!!"

"OK, husband, your begging has been heard. I am granting your request to extend the date of your release until our anniversary dinner in a little over two weeks. Now, go lay in the tub, stroke yourself, and keep it hard and on the edge for me; I'll be in right behind you. I'm going to sleep well tonight when we're through. Thanks for the special birthday, husband."

He realized she had now accepted the gift of being the keyholder of his kundalini, which would be channeled exclusively for her benefit whenever she chooses to unlock it. He knew, though, that in accepting his gift, she, too, was giving him her own gift beyond all measure: her love.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: The Special Birthday

Post by Tom Allen »

"Rhawrgertsblunderfthpth!"
:lol:
0 x
freespirit

Post by freespirit »

Liked your story. I, like you, love to eat my wife's pussy. I get hard, well as hard as you can when being locked up. But the pressue against my cage as my erection comes and goes is extremely exciting. I recently have been locked up for 30 days. My wife took me out of my cage and stroked me, but told me to tell her before I would cum, so she could stop. This went on for about 30 minutes. After I told her to stop she went two strokes too far, when she stopped I knew I was about to cum. So I pulled in my muscles like trying to pull your penis inside of your own body and concentrated on not cuming. I was some what successful. I lost about a tablespoon of cum, it very slowly oozed out of my penis. My wife caught it in her hand and told me to eat it, which I did. She was excited to see that I was still semi erect and wanted to contine the game. I had to beg her not to. To get her to stop I said the longer I go without cumming the more sperm I will release. I promise to eat ever drop of it then. Please don't touch me again! She loves to feed me my cum and I have never gone this long, so I am sure there will be more cum than ever before. She happily agreed. What an idiot I am to promise her something in a time of such high emotions. I am already thinking I will be sorry for this soon. This turned out to be my first ruined orgasm. I got no enjoyment from it at all, felt no great release, just some leakage and it was done. Yet after it was over, I was so hot just thinking how my wife loves me enough to be my keyholder and to take control. The control she has over me is such a turn on. Physicaly, no satisfaction, mentally, better than a mind blowing orgasm. She has hinted that soonshe will aow me to cum in the fashion I described in my letter, "do it yourself" Thanks for sharing. Hope all your fantasies become reality.
0 x
mistress is god

Post by mistress is god »

Thanks so much for this story

Reading it 30 days into chastity made me really hot..... It was this story that made me decide to become a member of this site.

8-)
0 x
Johncuck

Post by Johncuck »

Really enjoyed your story!! I,too, could spend hours working my wife's delicate flower with my tongue. I couldn't wait to see what your wife was going to do, but I guess that is what chastity is all about, not knowing. I have just finished my first week locked and do not know when I will be let out and if that will just for a tease. Is there a part 2? Where does it go from here.... Lol
0 x
Currently locked : CB6000s