LockBook

Tell me a story!
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
LockBook

Post by williebdenied »

Angie, Kate and Emma sat side-by-side on a blanket lying underneath a shade tree in the campus quad. Dozens of students mingled nearby, having lunch, taking a well-deserved break, or heading to their next class. Except for different hairstyles and colors, the three coeds looked identical in their athletic-department-approved white tennis outfits. All were wearing sleeveless white tops sporting the school logo and matching short skirts trimmed in gray and blue school colors. Impossibly fit and deeply tanned legs stemmed out from their skirts ending in bare feet and wiggling toes. Piles of tennis bags and gear sat next to them as they waited for practice to begin.

Each girl - much like every other student in the school - was entranced by something on their phone. Angie and Kate kept stealing glances and the other’s phone, accompanied by giggles and pointing at different areas around campus.

Emma noticed this and said: “What are you two looking at?”

Angie and Kate giggled again. “Lockbook,” they said in unison.

Emma rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Can’t you two ever think about anything else?”

Angie and Kate looked at each other and said: “No!” They laughed furiously and went back to their respective screens.

One boy was approaching along the nearby sidewalk.

Angie nudged Kate to look at him, and then they both looked at their phones.

“Aww, he’s already spoken for,” said Angie.

“What’s he wearing? Said Kate.

Angie looked closer to her phone. “Cobra, CTX...small !”

Both girls laughed out loud as the boy passed by. He glanced over at them knowingly, shyly, then looked away. Emma noticed this and chastised her friends: “Be nice…”

As the boy got farther out of earshot, Kate asked, “Who’s his holder?”

“Some bitch named Lois, I don’t know her,” said Angie. “She looks old. She might be his mother!”

“Too bad,” said Kate. “I’d like to see what’s doin’ in there.”

“Go right ahead, you know the laws. You can make him show you - as long as he’s locked. Just no touching without her approval,” said Angie.

“I know, I know. Maybe the next one,” said Kate.

“Let’s see what else is out there,” said Angie.

Angie and Kate concentrated on their phones, pointing them in the direction where boys were walking or sitting nearby.

“Locked, locked, locked...locked”.

“Of course they’re locked,” said Emma. “They all have to be locked. You know that.”

“We know that,” said Kate. “I just meant they had a key holder, duh.”

“Oh,” said Emma.

Emma - the youngest of the three - paused in thought for a moment. “Can you imagine what it must have been like - before the Lock laws were passed...with all these guys walking around with their dicks swinging back and forth freely like they owned the world.

“Disgusting,” said Angie.

“I can’t even imagine it,” said Kate.

You know,” said Emma,”my great gamma told me stories about the time before. She said, it’s not exactly what they have in the history books.”

“No? What really happened, then?” said Kate, nudging Angie’s knee.

“She said somewhere around 2019 there was a virus that made everyone sick. Even killed a bunch of people. But the government rushed out a vaccine to the people and forced everyone to take it whether they wanted it or not…”

“So? That’s what the books say…” said Angie.

“I know,” said Emma. “What they don’t say is that there was a group of Women who were secretly in charge of the new administration, and that they altered the boosters that everyone had to take, and those boosters had a special something in them that made males become more docile...more susceptible to suggestion, too.”

“That sounds crazy,” said Angie.

“Does it, though?” said Emma. “Right after the mandatory boosters were delivered to the entire population, those same Women moved against the sitting President and had him declared unfit. Once he was removed from office, that other woman, I can’t think of her name, became president. She immediately enacted all these anti-male executive orders left and right. Dozens of them. And since the entire government was basically run by the same party, and all the men were like... useless, there was no one there to block any of it. I think her first executive order was that all males were required to wear a government issue chastity device once they turn 13. Not long after that, the chastity registry was enacted, and eventually all the devices were internet enabled and trackable via the LockBook app, which is where we are today. Now we can see the lock status of any male we want.”

“Exactly how it should be,” said Angie.

“You know it, girl,” said Kate. “Ewww, look, that guy over there is locked by his sister !”

Emma shook her head and returned to her reading. “You guys are hopeless.”

...to be continued...
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Re: LockBook

Post by Tom Allen »

This is an interesting concept.
But...

While we don't have a "No politics" rule, I can see this turning into a political hot potato either in the story or in the comments. Please, let's everybody try to ignore the political current events and just enjoy the tale.
3 x
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022

Post by williebdenied »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:00 pm This is an interesting concept.
But...

While we don't have a "No politics" rule, I can see this turning into a political hot potato either in the story or in the comments. Please, let's everybody try to ignore the political current events and just enjoy the tale.
Yes, please ignore any faux political twists - it was just a kooky way to setup the scene - and will not appear in any future entries.
1 x
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

How humiliating … and stimulating … to be on display yet without actually being on display. Can’t imagine what happens when they pick a guy out to take a look see. Wonder if it draws a crowd. Or if it’s a more intimate revelation.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird