Cold Steel Part One

Tell me a story!
Mr_Circle02
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021
Cold Steel Part One

Post by Mr_Circle02 »

My name is James and I just got into chastity. This is my story...

My wife Rose one day asked me if I will be her’s no matter what. I told her “Of course sweetheart, that’s why I married you” Then a smile formed on her beautiful lush lips “Then you will have no problem handing over what’s mine and mine alone” Shocked, I never seen my wife so assertive before sure I know her stern voice but this is something entirely else. Curious I asked her “Hand over what Rose?”
“My cock”
“Your cock?” Absolutely at a loss of words, I never heard my speak so vulgar to me. My sweet innocent Rose, demanding my cock. Unlike me however, I could feel the third party wanting to chime in. Practically shouting it’s answer at me. Maybe Rose wanted to try something different and I was going to find out...

Mr. Circle here, sorry to cut you off but I’m new to writing erotic stories so if this intrigued you and want to find out what happens please tell me so. After posting this I will working on the other parts which will be much longer than this. Not only is this a cliffhanger; it’s a cock tease :twisted:
0 x
Intimate Inmate (First Cage); Started Chastity 2/1/21; Longest time locked up with no teasing or orgasm 2 1/2 days; Key holder receives her key 2/6/21
eddiestobbart
Re: Cold Steel Part One

Post by eddiestobbart »

Looking forward to the next part - I am definitely intrigued :-)
1 x
Mr_Circle02
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021
Re: Cold Steel Part One

Post by Mr_Circle02 »

eddiestobbart wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:21 am Looking forward to the next part - I am definitely intrigued :-)
Part two and three are out, currently working in part four. I had my kh look over the first three parts and she told me I need to work on certain things so when part four comes out I promise you it will be worth the wait ;)
1 x
Intimate Inmate (First Cage); Started Chastity 2/1/21; Longest time locked up with no teasing or orgasm 2 1/2 days; Key holder receives her key 2/6/21