My Dreams - #4

Tell me a story!
attentive_husband

My Dreams - #4

Post by attentive_husband »

My wife has is wearing a full length cotton nightgown and she tells me to start stroking my cock. She encourages me by both making the stroking motions herself while encouraging me and also rubbing herself under the nightgown.

She does everything she can to get me aroused, showing me glimpses of her boobs and pussy. Saying everything she can to turn me on, etc. She is on all 4's facing me so I can see down her nightgown to see her boobs. She asks me if I like looking at them.

She is on her side with legs spread and moves her hand as though she's jacking off as though she had a cock, all while wearing the nightgown so I can't see her naked.

She moves so her pussy is right next to my face and she's rubbing her clit - all under the nightgown so I can't see what she's actually doing.

She then tells me to stroke slowly as she kneels up and pulls off her nightgown. She then cups her boobs as she tells me to keep stroking slowly. I'm in agony wanting to stroke quickly and get myself off.

She then leans in with her face an inch from mine and says:
I'm going to kneel over your face and get myself off. When I cum, you must stop stroking. If you come first, then the cage will come off again in a week and we will have sex. If I cum first the cage will be on for at least 3 weeks and when it comes off, no promises.
She then kneels over my face telling me to keep stroking slow until she starts. I am in utter agony. Then just before she reaches for her clit she strokes my face gently and says:
If it's about me, don't cum. I want to lock you back up frustrated.
And she then starts rubbing her clit telling me to jack my cock as fast as I can. I'm stroking it like a madman desperate for my orgasm. And she's constantly talking about how I'll be locked back up frustrated for weeks if she cums first. And she talks about how she's getting closer and closer and she hopes that she cums first so I'm left frustrated.

And I get to the point and... I hold off. It's incredibly hard and I am in utter agony but I am somehow able to keep stroking and yet hold off on cumming.

And then she cums. She has an incredibly orgasm falling over to her side. She tells me to hold her and I stop stroking and hold her as she shakes with aftershocks for over a minute.

She then looks at me and asks if I came. When I say no she smiles and says how much she's going to enjoy locking me up, completely frustrated. And she reminds me that it's a minimum of 3 weeks. But she might make it even longer. And every minute of that time I need to remember how good it would have felt to orgasm. And how good it would have felt to have sex in 1 week.

What does this mean?
To have it end this way, where I put her desire ahead of both an orgasm now and sex in 1 week shows that I have embraced chastity and her desires over my own orgasms. And doing so at a time where every physical message in my body is screaming for release. With that said, I don't know if I could hold off cumming in this situation.
0 x