wife milks me and not allowed to orgasm any advice?

Tell me a story!
kevwards

wife milks me and not allowed to orgasm any advice?

Post by kevwards »

hello all. I am new to this sort of thing but I have some questions/concerns. my wife is becoming more d0minant all the time. when we first started seeing each other we had what one would call a traditional type sex life. we had intercourse and a bit of foreplay and that concluded what we did in the bedroom. over the years (7) she has become increasingly d0minant both inside and outside the bedroom. she has told me that she wants a completely female controlled relationship and that if I was to be with her things needed to change. many things have changed, we always have had a good sex life and has become better over the years. I more or less do everything for her. I do most of the chores, I go to the store when we need things and I always am the one to cook as well as get up and to grab things for her rather than her do it herself. I can live with this. in fact I think in many ways the female should be in charge of many aspects in the relationship. I think the male should only take charge when it comes to physical protection. other than that women have a better handle on everyday things and in a lot of ways can make better choices. I love her to death.
what is going on is she wants to change our sex life completely as of late. she claims that I am a better husband when I don't get any sexual release. I pleaded that men need to release their semen or it builds up and becomes very frustrating. also it is not good to hold it very long health wise for the prostate. she has been talking to people about this and was told that men merely need to release their build up but don't need to ejaculate to do this. because I am more attentive when I am sexually frustrated she wants me like that as much as possible. just to go out and say it... she wants to milk my prostate and let my semen flow out without ever getting to orgasm. my heart sunk, especially when she purchased this chastity device that she put on me while I was sleeping!!
YES THATS RIGHT! I woke up with morning wood and it hurt so much. she milked me that morning but told me I wont get it again like that unless its sunday evening when she decided to designate that time to drain my semen out and never taking off the cage. she also made it clear that I am to consume my semen as a tribute to her power and authority. I love her and I know it is necessary or I would find a way to release on way or another im sure. we argued about it but in the end she isn't going to let me out ever again. she thinks that men don't need to orgasm often if at all and that it is only for the w0man's pleasure. the only reason otherwise is unless the w0man is trying to get pregnant, the male can ejaculate inside... I will do anything for her but this really hurts when I get hard. I asked her about how we are going to have sex for her pleasure. she bought some items to replace my penis in the bedroom. something that goes on my face.. like a facial dildo thing as well as a strapon so she can still have sex with me. obviously she wears the pants and I do trust her judgement, I just don't like it in this case. I am here to ask is this the beginning of a b.d.s.m life? should I expect things to change even more? I am uneasy about how frustrating my life might be from now on.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: wife milks me and not allowed to orgasm any advice?

Post by Tom Allen »

kevwards wrote:... especially when she purchased this chastity device that she put on me while I was sleeping!!
You posted this in the Journey forum, which is for blogging. I moved your post to what I believed to be the more appropriate forum.

Please go back and read the rules, and read through some of the messages to see how this board operates. Then please feel free to join in the discussions.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

At least he seems to know the difference between 'dominATE' and 'dominANT'...although 0 and o/O seem to be troublesome.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Could also use some refresher classes in sentence structure. And since we've determined that his caps lock key is not broken, and the Enter key works, there's no reason for the wall of text look.
0 x
kevwards

Post by kevwards »

am I being graded or something? I didn't edit I just typed
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

kevwards wrote:am I being graded or something? I didn't edit I just typed
Here's the thing about telling a good story: since other people have to *read* the words on a screen, it helps to stay with a format that most people can agree upon. By not using capital letters, proper punctuation, or other elements of good sentence structure, it's the equivalent of a person telling a story with an accent that makes them unintelligible. You spend so much energy trying to understand what they are saying that you lose track of the story itself. Eventually you don't bother to listen - or read - any further.
4 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM would love some lessons from your Wife i'm sure, Her ability to put your chastity cage on while you're asleep without waking you is something all Keyholders could learn from i'm sure :shock:

d
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

kevwards wrote:I didn't edit I just typed
And, therein lies the problem. If you aren't going to go to the effort to make it readable, then there is little point in doing it at all. I mean, really, if you can't be bothered to do that, do you think we should go to the effort of trying to decipher a mish-mash jumble of letters all packed together with little structure or organization like a hill of ants in an orgy? And worse still, with no or improper clues such as a lack of capitalization and incorrect punctuation? The icing on the cake, is that some of us are getting older, and frankly, our eyes aren't as good as they used to be, and trying to look at a swarm of letters crawling on the screen gives us a headache.

If you expect people to do you the courtesy of reading what you write, then you should do them the courtesy of presenting your writing in a format that makes it easy for them to do so. Not doing so is an insult and an affront to the readers, essentially telling them that you don't give a shit about them; in essence, informing them that you expect them to go to great lengths to make sense of your hen-scratchings no matter how poorly presented, as though they have some obligation to read and offer accolades simply because you deigned to slap a pile of letters together and post it.
am I being graded or something?
Of course, readers tend to make judgements about the things they read, about the writer and how he presents his material, and grade him on it whether he realizes they are doing so or not. Most of the members here are fairly well-educated and well-read, and works of fiction may be rated for content, plot, presentation, readability and proper spelling/grammar. Criticisms are intended to help the writer refine and improve his/her stories and abilities. It's just another service we offer, and writers who care appreciate it. However, you need to show your readers some consideration first, and show them that you have put a certain amount of effort into presenting your material if you wish them to expend their time reading it. Otherwise, you might as well simply *pretend* that you have written and posted a masterpiece for which you have been duly lauded and received great rewards and praise from your adoring fans, which they *owe* to you merely for your being the greatness and the gift to them that you are.
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote: (something that the OP probably won't understand)
Wow, remind me not to get on your bad side. I'd hate to see when you're *really* being snarky. :lol:
1 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote: It's just another service we offer
:lol:

If they can't READ: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=321

How would we expect them to write. :roll:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273