College Tease and Denial

Tell me a story!
needftease

College Tease and Denial

Post by needftease »

Okay, here’s my college male chastity story. I should forewarn everyone that this does not involve a chastity device, but it does involve an ex girlfriend who loved to tease and deny me, and probably others as well.

A little backstory; I met this girl Samantha (her name has been changed to protect the innocent!) at my fraternity during the fall of my junior year of college. She was a freshman and had met one of my fraternity brothers in class, or something to that effect and she began hanging around. She and I were from roughly the same area and we ended up hitting it off, despite the fact that two or three other guys in the fraternity had a thing for her. Lucky me. Anyway, we dated for most of the school year before she broke things off with me right before spring semester ended because she “wanted to date other people”. I was completely hung up on her and despite the fact that we had broken up, we slept together a few more times and maybe once or twice over the summer. Heading into fall all I wanted to do was get back together with her, but it wasn’t happening. What made me want her more was that my friends kept telling me how good she looked! I would find out on a few occasions when she changed in front of me and I got to see her in her underwear, which was as close as I could get to having sex with her. The more the semester went on, the more I wanted her, and the more I heard about her going on dates with other guys. This made me insanely jealous, but oddly, it was a huge aphrodisiac. The thought of her with somebody else made me incredibly horny, which was an odd mix with jealousy, but it was hot….

So one night around nine I get a call from her, much to my surprise. I’d practically been begging her to get back with me and she had basically been like “ummm…no.”
Me: Hello?
Her: Hey, it’s me.
Me: Oh, hi! What’s up?
Her: I was wondering if you could do me a favor.
Me: Sure, what is it?
Her: Well, it’s really loud over here and I need to sleep. Can I spend the night there?

As I was totally whipped by her, I wasted no time in getting to my car and heading over to her place to pick her up. We headed back to my place and went up to my room. Immediately she started complaining that it was too hot. “God, it’s so hot up here!” she said, as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and slowly peeled them off. I couldn’t help it, I was totally gawking at her legs and her black panties. She then pulled off her shirt, leaving down to her underwear and a tight white tank top. As if sensing that I was enjoying myself too much, she dug into her backpack, pulled out a pair of shorts, put them on and then climbed into bed. I didn’t hesitate to turn out the lights and climb in next to her.

Upon laying down I put an arm around her and lay my hand on her stomach. “Um….I don’t think so”. But I was so horny and I was lying right next to her. It was incredibly frustrating. A few moments later I put my hand on her leg, but again she moved it and said “sorry.” She then rolled over and went to sleep.

At this point I was so hard and completely unable to sleep. Her stripping in front of me, but not allowing me to touch her made me feel emasculated and powerless. Why wouldn’t she let me hook up with her? Isn’t that why she came over? A few hours went by and I was tossing and turning. Then, in the middle of the night and out of the blue she rolled over and started kissing me. At first it was a soft, wet kiss, then a harder one and all of a sudden we were full on making out. I climbed on top of her when she said “Wait, stop. I’m sorry, I must have been having a dream.” Then again, she rolled over and went to sleep leaving me even more frustrated!

I was finally able to drift off to sleep. I can’t remember if I went off somewhere to masturbate, but I must have. Nonetheless, then next morning I was still incredibly horny. She awoke and we began to talk. “Oh, by the way, I’ve been hooking up with Kyle” she mentioned casually.

What!? I was stunned. She’d been hooking up with a member of my own fraternity! I became insanely jealous, but also incredibly hard. I was so aroused that I was having trouble catching my breath. Suddenly it became obvious the power she had over me and though I didn’t want to give in and admit it to myself, I was becoming weaker and weaker. I had to know more, I was so turned on and wanted more details “How many times?” I asked. “A couple,” she said offhandedly. I began to ask for more details, which seemed to make her uncomfortable. “Just kidding” she said as she picked up her backpack and let herself out of my room. I was soooo upset, yet soooo turned on. It was a state of utter confusion.

A few hours later we had class together and she leaned over to me and said “By the way, I just want you to know that me and Kyle ARE hooking up, I just wanted you to hear it from me first.” I wasn’t sure, but she seemed almost amused about telling me this.
“Okay….” I said. It was too much, I was so turned on then that I had to leave class and masturbate in the mens room.
I returned to class and did my best to focus.
This concluded what was a night of teasing (whether it was intended or not) that I have not since forgotten. Later she would once again deny hooking up with Kyle and I never ended up finding out whatever the truth was. But by then I discovered what turned me on more than anything, being teased and then denied. To date I have not found another woman who is anywhere close to being as good at it as Samantha was.
0 x
needftease

Re: College Tease and Denial

Post by needftease »

What? No feedback!?
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I liked it. What fraternity did you belong to?

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
needftease

Post by needftease »

I was a Phi Delt.
0 x
freespirit

Post by freespirit »

Wow thanks for sharing. You might as well have been in a chastity belt. It seems that even masturbating did little and still left you with an erection. Men are so visual and she knowes that and played her hand well. This was almost better than having sex with her, If you had you would have forgot about it long ago, or thought about it once in a great while. But now she has a spell over you and is in your mind forever. Can you imagine what a FANTASTIC keyholder she is? Don't you wish she had your key on a chain around her neck? Here is a woman with an incredable talent, and knows how to use it. Hope she is training her girlfriends to do the same!
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

needftease wrote:What? No feedback!?
A good start! Looking forward to the next installment.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271