Jail House by Kink Industries

For the gearheads in the audience
preston.cs98

Jail House by Kink Industries

Post by preston.cs98 »

Does anyone have experience with the Jail House by Kink Industries? I am considering it because 1) it is a great price ($100), 2) it is metal, 3) it looks good. The obvious thing is that it is not stainless, and I heard that it is prone to rust. The second issue is that it is not a custom length/circumference, so it may be quite a bit larger than I would get if I was to spend the $290 and get a Jail Bird from Mature Metal.

The Jail Bird is my future goal (I could afford it now), but am wondering if the Jail House is a viable option to play with while baby-stepping through chastity.

Thanks.
0 x
my tumblr (aka my naughty desires ;-) )http://wifeprefersdildo.tumblr.com/
Atone
Re: Jail House by Kink Industries

Post by Atone »

If you were to buy a Jailbird what size would you order?

-A
0 x
preston.cs98

Post by preston.cs98 »

Atone wrote:If you were to buy a Jailbird what size would you order?

-A
I am not sure about the ring size, as I would have to order the sizing kit, but the length would probably be 2.25", which is significantly shorter than the 3.25" on the Jail House.
0 x
my tumblr (aka my naughty desires ;-) )http://wifeprefersdildo.tumblr.com/
1mlockedup

Post by 1mlockedup »

Hi Preston
The Jail House is definately a baby step, and you have heard right that it is prone to rusting along the bottom where the rings attach to one another. ( Welded ). I have done short and long term lock up, and next lock up I am going to try and coat the ring area with clear coat, and see what happens.
Check on line for used models if cost is a concern, but all in all I have had good experience with mine.
Good Luck and Enjoy

Just after I sent this Post...I was re-locked with not a hint of a release date. I did use a clear coat on the cage, and will see if that stops the rust problem.
0 x
MM Pet Trap 24/7