Ordered a new device today!

For the gearheads in the audience
MikeyLikes

Ordered a new device today!

Post by MikeyLikes »

I ordered a Mature Metal device this morning - cannot wait to try it out, as I've yet to read a negative review of his items. I'll post a picture when I get it (probably won't be until I'm back home after vacation and a two week work stint away from home).
0 x
MikeyLikes

Re: Ordered a new device today!

Post by MikeyLikes »

Doh! Forgot to mention what I ordered. It's the (new) Queen's Keep from Mature Metal. It's not yet on their website, but here's a picture of what it will look like:
Attachments
The Queen's Keep from Mature Metal
The Queen's Keep from Mature Metal
new cage.jpg (26.8 KiB) Viewed 2792 times
0 x
Boater38

Post by Boater38 »

Congrats!! Bill does great work. I have the Jail Bird, I like the new design, did it come with a spike option? and did you order them?

Enjoy!
Boater38
0 x
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

I *think* that the spike strip option is available for this device, but I did not (yet) order it. Do you recommend it?

I just placed the order a couple of days ago, and he has a few other orders in the queue before mine, so I likely have time to add that option. I did order an extra base ring and the security screw though.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

The extra base ring and security screw are good options.

If you are in to CBT then I would order the spike strip other wise it doesn't really add anything. It is no more secure with it. Even the anti-pullout pins are of little use in that regard (very good for adding stimulation / pain though). I think they would be better called anti-put_back_in pins. I have them on all of my MM devices but would enjoy them more if my SO was more interested in enforcing a little "discomfort".

-A
0 x