Keeping "straight" in CB6000, sizing problems

For the gearheads in the audience
jrodrigues10

Keeping "straight" in CB6000, sizing problems

Post by jrodrigues10 »

I've been wearing my CB6000 a lot more lately, but there's a couple quirks that are bugging me. For the first day or so, everything's fine; I stay lined up so I can pee, and the A ring stays fairly close to my body, at the base of my cock. Everything is just stuffed in there, and it prevents erections pretty well.

Then, my penis slowly starts twisting to the left. Soon it's twisted about 60 degrees, forcing me to use Q tips every time to align with the pee slot. The cage slides forward, with the A ring ending up an inch or two down my cock, even when flaccid. With the extra room to extend, I'm able to get a fuller erection, which in turn pulls my balls an uncomfortable distance from my body. It ends up pulling my balls at least halfway down my shaft, and the A ring constricting the middle of my shaft isn't too comfortable either.

Does anyone have any suggestions to prevent these problems? I don't think a CB6000s is the answer, because I already fill the CB6000 pretty well when flaccid. If anything, I think something a little larger would work better, but I'm not sure. I recently went down a ring size, and that didn't really help any. I'm using one of the shortest spacers.
0 x
cb6000s

Re: Keeping "straight" in CB6000, sizing problems

Post by cb6000s »

As a person who has worn both the CB6000 and the CB6000s here are my thoughts.
You seem to be saying you want to to wear the CB6000 and still use the urinal. Forgetaboutit. Just learn to sit when you pee like the rest of us.
The other thing is that the CB6000 series is really not a long term use device. If long term lock up is your goal there is no reason that your keyholder can not supervise you removing the device, cleaning yourself, cleaning the device. and putting the device back on every 3 to 4 days. this should take only 10 to 15 minutes. If long term lock up without removal is your goal then I suggest you look to metal devices such as the Mature Metal Jailbird.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I wear the cb-6000s. I haven't found standing a viable option in the bathroom. I just sit and accept it as a part of being kept in chastity. As for the ring pulling away from your body, I do find that I need to periodically pull it back up. I do this by gently pulling the device towards my body as I also pull my scrotum down a bit. This seems to bring the device back where it belongs. Just be careful when you do it! Not sure about the twisting inside the cage, haven't had much of a problem with that.
Last edited by danj on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I have modified the ends of both the CB3000 and the CB6000 (and actually, The Fort - a stainless steel CB3000 clone) to make it easier to use a urinal.

I've got some information on one of my pages:
http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/the-devices/
0 x