My chastity review site

For the gearheads in the audience
notforayear

My chastity review site

Post by notforayear »

http://chastityreview.blogspot.com/

I wrote up a review about the chastity belts I own. Ive been putting this off for much too long. :geek:
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: My chastity review site

Post by Tom Allen »

notforayear wrote: Ive been putting this off for much too long. :geek:
Dude - a year and a half between posts? I've already put your RSS feed into my "AWOL/MIA" pile. :?

Bummer about the people you sent devices to that never gave you any feedback. Ungrateful morons.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have thought about doing a chastity exchange or something with some of my old devices. It would kind of suck to send something off to someone and then never hear from them again.

I like your site, you have a nice collection. I hope you don't go another year without an update but I do respect someone that doesn't post just for the sake of posting something.

-A
0 x
notforayear

Post by notforayear »

I'm a very lazy blogger... I don't do this full time but I wish I did. I'm thinking of renting a studio and making my own chastity devices some day... but I might only make the devices as often as I post, so it could be a money sink. I just moved to the Denver area this year and I've found a few places that let me weld for about $350 a month.

My new job has been a total timekiller. I dont have much free time. Luckily Ive had a 4 day memorial day weekend so I can kind of get caught up. I keep my RSS feeds/ Yahoo Pipes updated on news of new chastity devices... it's been pretty stagnant. I'm ready for some new models to come out.

I think my next review is going to be on my time lock safe. Who knows, it might be months (if not a year) down the road... but I really love it.

btw - this is my favorite chastity forum! I lurk here a lot...
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

notforayear wrote: btw - this is my favorite chastity forum! I lurk here a lot...
I'm glad you decided to join, welcome to the forum.

You have a fairly large collection of chastity devices made by others so I am sure you probably have some ideas on what you would like to see in a new device of your own creation. I am sure we would all love to hear about them if you were willing to share.

I think I saw on your blog that your favorite is the steelworxx steelheart 2 with integrated lock. As far as trapped ball devices go I think that is one of the best out there. I may be a little biased though as I love my steelheart. The Lori's look pretty cool, especially if you have a PA, but I don't have any experience with them and there isn't much information about them out there. I like the steelworxx integrated lock better though, there is just something about a real key. If I ever get a PA (still a possibility) then I will probably have to get a Lori's even if just to try it out. Sorry, rambled on.

-A

p.s. notforayear from when?
0 x
notforayear

Post by notforayear »

atone - I went an entire year, I registered this gmail account when I chronicled a year wearing a steelworxx in 2007.... i just kept the name

I like the concept of Loris but, honestly, her website is so horrible I refuse to buy anything from her. It feels like I'm going back in time when I'm at her site. Also, I think, psychologically, I have problems ordering from her because she is a woman. I'm not a sexist, I just think that men have a better understanding or how their junk works.. but on my blog there is a post from a reader who has a Loris and loves it.
0 x