JailBird Question

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

JailBird Question

Post by wishful4 »

I have one more question for MM JailBird wearers before placing my order. At the end of the cage, it appears in the JB pic on the MM site that the vertical bars are inside and the horizontal bars run on the outside. In at least one instance I know of, one person ordered the JB with the horizontal bars on the inside and vertical on the outside. My question is, does the placement of these bars make any meaningful difference in comfort to the wearer? In the case of an attempted erection, when the head meets the bars at the end, does their placement matter in the level of discomfort felt?
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
jeffro

Re: JailBird Question

Post by jeffro »

I'm not sure that it makes much difference. I believe the horizontal bars on the outside are meant to prevent or reduce chaffing or contact with underwear or other clothing. I don't notice any discomfort with the vertical bars on the inside during an erection attempt. If anything it also helps with keeping things lined up when you have to urinate. Just my opinion but it is a good question.
0 x
Boater38

Post by Boater38 »

Well just speaking from my perspective it makes no difference. My cage is small and my wife wants me to "feel" the cage when I become erect. She loves the way it strains inside the Jail Bird. We love ours and I am sure you will yours too. Don't forget to order the spike strip! Mature Metal is great to do business with.
Have fun!
0 x
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

Mine are on the inside, and its perfectly comfortable in that respect, and as jeffro says I think its better for a pee point of view. My night time pain comes from the base ring which is probably a tiny bit too small, but I am thinking thats a toughy for everyone.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have heart that reversing the bars can be a help for those that are uncircumcised. I can't say that I have ever had any discomfort from the standard way he makes them (I am circumcised). I also can't see how it would make any difference when it comes to peeing either but haven't tried it. Again, never had any problem with the standard configuration.

Good luck with your purchase.

-A
0 x
jeank

Post by jeank »

Vertical bars on the outside are a must if you are uncut - otherwise you get underwear pinching on the foreskin. It makes a big difference.
0 x