New Jailbird

For the gearheads in the audience
cb6000s

New Jailbird

Post by cb6000s »

I’m still going by the name CB6000s but I have currently upgraded to a Mature Metal Jailbird and I love it.
I followed the advice of my mentor, thanks Dev, and went smaller than I thought I should.
I have had a Jailbird for about a week and am totally in love with it.
Here are the dimensions that I ordered. Jail Bird Male Chastity Device Ring Style :
Oval, Cage/Ring Gap 3/8" Gap Cage Length 1 1/4" Length, Ring Size 2" Ring, Cage Diameter :
1 1/4" Dia.
Why I love this device. The devise is snug enough that I am always aware that I have it on. Even when I wake up with a total hard on it is only between my body and the base ring after that there is no feeling of excitement after that.
The only problem is the lock does not fit. The hole only needs to be one millimeter larger and it would be fine. Mature Metal has graciously agreed to fix it for no charge but I am not willing to give it up for the days it would take it fix it. So, I am currently thinking of trying to file down the lock so I don’t have to give up my Jailbird for the 2 weeks it would take to get it fixed.
I think that qualifies me as a Jailbird addict.
0 x
wishful4

Re: New Jailbird

Post by wishful4 »

Hi CB6000s,

Would you mind telling me what your average penis measurements were when trying to decide the cage length? I have the ring sizes down pat and I've been measuring flacid length each day and come up with an average of around 2 inches which would equate to a cage length of 1 3/4 inch, but at times I think that may be too long. Like you, I don't want any more cage than necessary.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

The CB6000 was 3 ¼” long and has an inner diameter of 1 3/8. The first thing I noticed was that I was using less than half of length. The second thing that I noticed was that nocturnal erections were painful as the ring would pull on my balls. I then went to the CB 6000s which is 2 1/2 inches long and the same inner diameter. I still only used a portion of the length and while the nocturnal erection problem was lessened it still occurred.
When I decided to go full metal jacket, I knew I had to get the measurements right the first time because of the cost. But the problem was how to measure yourself? The very act of attempting to measure yourself changed the results.
Dev made a remark “You should remember you are smaller than you think you are”. I tried to sneak up on myself without much success multiple times. Finally,what I did was take the best measurements I could get and then reduce them by one level.
For the diameter, I used the sizing rings from Mature Metal.
After wearing the device for a week here is my review. The fit is snug, very snug. Which is exactly how I like it. I am always aware that I am wearing device. Nocturnal erections are no longer a problem in that I can wake up totally hard from my body to the base ring. After that, there is no sensation whatsoever and no pulling on my balls.
Looking back, I am still happy that I started with the CB 6000. It was invaluable and getting the sizing right and allowed me to experiment with male chastity at a relatively inexpensive price to really decide that this was something that I wanted to devote serious energy to.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

wishful4 wrote:Hi CB6000s,

Would you mind telling me what your average penis measurements were when trying to decide the cage length? I have the ring sizes down pat and I've been measuring flacid length each day and come up with an average of around 2 inches which would equate to a cage length of 1 3/4 inch, but at times I think that may be too long. Like you, I don't want any more cage than necessary.
I am worried my previous reply did not answer your question, I also measured at about 2 inches. I deucted 1/2 inch for the observational deviation and anothe 1/4 inch per the instructions of MM to account for the gap. I would probably be just as happy with a 1 and 1/2 inch cage but the feelings of the of being so constrained just make me happy all day.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

cb6000s wrote: When I decided to go full metal jacket,
I like that. My wife calls my steelheart the silver bullet
cb6000s wrote:I tried to sneak up on myself without much success multiple times.
The funny thing is that you can actually do that. I remember sitting there many times actively thinking, "alright, just a minute and he will be relaxed and off guard and I can get him, stuff him in that little tube and lock the lock". If you are fast you can trap the little bastard before he figures out what you've done.

-A
0 x
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

Atone wrote:My wife calls my steelheart the silver bullet
lol, in the military the "silver bullet" is the thermometer they stick up your butt if your a heat casualty. ;)
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

cb6000s wrote:
I am worried my previous reply did not answer your question, I also measured at about 2 inches. I deucted 1/2 inch for the observational deviation and anothe 1/4 inch per the instructions of MM to account for the gap. I would probably be just as happy with a 1 and 1/2 inch cage but the feelings of the of being so constrained just make me happy all day.
I'm not sure what you mean by "observational deviation". Could you explain?
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

wishful4 wrote:
cb6000s wrote: I'm not sure what you mean by "observational deviation". Could you explain?
I'm at my computer naked, not unusual for a weekend, and my big brain says " Let's get a measurement while I'm totally relaxed". By the time I've grabbed the ruler, my little brain has realized something is going on and started to react. So, when I measure I never get less than 2 inches but I can see that I am actually smaller than that when relaxrd. I guessed and subtracted a half inch for "observational deviation". It worked for me. However, your mileage may very.
0 x
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

Something I noticed: You're a bit smaller when sitting down as well...
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
warwick

Post by warwick »

so i usually measureout at just under 1 1/2''. would i be correct at getting one at 1 1/4". if dev is around maybe she can chime in on this thank you ahead of time.

robby
0 x