Keyholder view: 3D Cobra

For the gearheads in the audience
KHEmmi
Keyholder view: 3D Cobra

Post by KHEmmi »

Another piece of writing to give the keyholder's point of view. I hope it's useful.

We gave up on the CB6000S after a short, but worthwhile trial. Useful to learn about sizing and some of the realities of chastity but not the device for us.

Using information and advice given on these forum threads, we ordered the 3D Cobra. We read and re-read the advice about cage size and knew it would be either the Nub (shortest) or the Nano (next one up). We ended up with the Nub, which was Herbi's second choice out of the two, but I think he would now agree that I was right.

The Nub is tiny, smooth and sleek. There are just two pieces, the ring and the cage, and the lock slides inside so is unobtrusive and doesn't move and rattle.

When locked on him, the ring and cage stay solidly in place. There's really no movement at all because of the very short cage and small gap between cage and ring. His cock and balls are held permanently close to his body, so very little bulge, and definitely not an obvious or unsightly one.

He will tell you that the cage has no spare space inside and his cock is held securely but comfortably in one position the whole time. The Nub version only has room for the head of the penis and the rest is squashed in behind it. Agony? Apparently not. He forgets he's wearing it.

But this is my perspective not his. I absolutely love it. It is so small, neat, rigid, tight, restrictive, secure, effective, and fun. I miss the clear plastic of the CB6000S but I can still watch his cock straining through the holes in the Nub. Erections are proving very frustrating for him but for me, that is part of the fun. My fun. From a practical point of view, the rounded shapes are smooth and comfortable so it's easy for him to wear full time without me worrying about soreness and other problems. It's also very easy to clean and keep clean.

Definitely made the right choice. Grateful for all the advice pointing us in that direction.
1 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Keyholder view: 3D Cobra

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Thanks for the review. Your experience is very consistent with mine.

However, whenever I am wearing a device for multiple days, I opt for my Mature Metal JailBird. It's stainless Steel cage type device which is very easy to thoroughly clean in the shower without taking it off. Because my Cobra Nano is a mostly enclosed tube design, and its very snug fit, I haven't attempted to clean it the shower. Have you folks been able to clean your Nub without removing it?
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

It's interesting to read that our experiences are similar.

Please remember that we are new to this and he's only worn the Cobra for two lots of seven days. During both periods he has washed in the shower getting his hands well soapy and letting the soapy water run down over the Nub and hopefully getting some inside. Then a good rinse with the shower nozzle to blast some clean water in there. It seems to work but it's hard to be sure.

On some days I have let him take it off so he could have a proper wash in the shower or have a bath (both supervised so he doesn't, you know...) At the same time I've given the Cobra a good wash in warm soapy water. Once he's dried off it's straight back on. So it's been 24/7 but with supervised cleaning breaks.

With these two methods, it has kept pretty clean. Nothing unpleasant discovered on the days when it's been removed anyway..

The one thing that he can't wash and I can't check is the skin between his penis and scrotum. The Cobra Nub keeps his cock pressed right down against his balls. Obviously impossible to clean or inspect in there, which is a little worrying. This is where we hope some water gets when the shower is squirted in from the side.

As you said the Nano is very snug and mostly enclosed. You will know that the Nub is even smaller and the holes are two small for a finger or pretty much anything useful to get in to clean it. You can probably gather from my review that I am very positive about the Cobra in nearly every aspect but that one concern about where he can't wash might mean looking for something else in due course. For now though, he's Nubbed!

I'm not familiar with the jailbird but we have looked at other steel cage designs such as the House of Denial ones. I can see how it would be easier to keep those clean more easily.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

KHEmmi wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:33 am ... letting the soapy water run down over the Nub and hopefully getting some inside.

... wash in the shower or have a bath (both supervised so he doesn't, you know...)
About the first point, it really is a case of hopefully but I have to admit that I've not been all that optimistic that it's actually working.

And the second point, Emmi, surely you don't think I'd...?
2 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I remember that someone here once posted about using foam tipped cleaning swabs to help clean inside tube style devices.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

These have worked well for me before I switched to the Jail Bird from Mature Metal. Now I can go indefinitely without a removal for cleaning.

https://www.amazon.com/MUNKCARE-Oral-Sw ... 94f683c651
2 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Curiousrk wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:32 pm These have worked well for me before I switched to the Jail Bird from Mature Metal. Now I can go indefinitely without a removal for cleaning.

https://www.amazon.com/MUNKCARE-Oral-Sw ... 94f683c651
These might be worth a try.
The difficulty with the Cobra, and I guess particular with the Nub, is that it's so snug that there's very little space to get anything in there.
Some of the metal designs look like they could be easier to keep clean, but I don't think we're ready for another change just yet.
We'll stick with the Nub for now because we both like it and are managing with it pretty well.
0 x