Keyholder view: CB6000S

For the gearheads in the audience
KHEmmi
Keyholder view: CB6000S

Post by KHEmmi »

Just in case it's of any use to anyone, I thought I'd write from my perspective. Keyholder.

We did a bit of reading together before starting this journey. We agreed that the CB6000 looked good choice and couldn't decide whether the normal version or the short one would be best but ended up settling on the short, CB6000S.

First appearances were that it was strong, but bulky, also fiddly but the selection of rings and spacers meant we could try it out to find out what size worked best. This turned out to be a useful exercise and one of the CB's good points.

It really was fiddly to put on but got easier with practice. I thought that it wasn't too bad as it wouldn't be taken off and put back on very often so the few minutes didn't really matter very much. A bit of baby oil around the ring and body lotion on his cock to ease it into the cage made it all a bit more messy but never mind. Locked in place it really was kind of bulky and the padlock clanky but the clear plastic was nice to see what was going on inside.

The cage was tight when he got aroused and usually still fairly well filled when he wasn't. Erections pulled the cage away from his body slightly but didn't make a big difference to how the whole thing looked or stayed in place. The ring being pulled forward did make a mark on the back of his scrotum though and I kept an eye on that in case it got serious. Discomfort was an unfortunate consequence of wearing the CB but pain and injury not acceptable in my book. Herbi did well to persevere. Night times were bad at first. I didn't realise how bad until we moved away from the CB to the new cage. He would get powerful erections that turned painful and he would get up and wander around until they went away. More checking each morning for the marks left. Some new marks at the top part of the ring appeared but there was no broken skin and it didn't look too bad and he said it wasn't sore so I wasn't worried.

I guess we would have carried on with the CB as it was doing it's job but comments on this forum told Herbi that we had not made the right choice. His cock is 2.5 inches and the CB cage is 2.5 inches. We learnt that smaller is better and that we should have taken his measurement and subtracted 25-30% but the CB makers don't offer a cage that short. They also don't really tell you how to measure either.

My final verdict on the CB is probably similar to Herbi's. It was useful to experiment with and it did work in that it prevented orgasms and masturbation, and erection were sort of restricted. But it was bulky, made a bulge in his trousers, and he had to try to find comfortable positions when sitting and then lying down to sleep at night. I see the CB as a useful device for beginners to experiment with but there are other, better options available. On the basis of what we knew at the time, it was a sensible purchase but turned out not to be the right thing for us. Was it a waste of money? No, I don't think so. It gave us 20 combinations to get to know about sizing and that was worthwhile.

This is supposed to be from my point of view though, and the positives for me were that it was strong and secure, but stories of them splitting and breaking made me change my mind. The clear plastic appealed to me and it was nice to see his cock inside, especially seeing it grow as I teased him. I have to be practical though, and it wasn't the most practical device, and I became worried about pain and soreness, and that it might break, so I am glad that we have moved on from it. We won't be using it again.
2 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.