3D Cobra Resin

For the gearheads in the audience
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4
3D Cobra Resin

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I am waiting for the arrival of my new cage, a 3D Cobra.

My hope is that it will be less clunky and less fiddly than the CB6000S that I have been wearing but more importantly, it will be much shorter and hopefully more comfortable as a result.

Not that the CB6000S is uncomfortable. In fact, now that I have got more used to it, there are times when I forget that it's even still on. It seems though that, despite the 6000S being the shortest in their range, it's still rather long at 2.5 inches. My relaxed penis is also 2.5 inches or thereabouts (slightly less when it's at its most extreme relaxed state) so following comments from others, something shorter is in order. I am surprised that they don't add an even shorter version to the CB range but apparently they do not.

If anyone has any experience of the 3D Cobra, what it's like to wear, then I'd like to hear your views.
I'm also open to sharing my own views and experiences if anyone has questions.
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: 3D Cobra Resin

Post by nosaint »

I really liked the look and fit of the Cobra, unfortunately, I am one of the approximately 10% who is allergic or very sensitive to the black dye they use. So, If you develop a burning sensation in your penis, it's not your imagination.
3 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Thanks for that bit of information, nosaint.
Hope I don't have a similar problem.

Before the allergic reaction began, did you have time to form any views on what it was like to wear?
I guess I haven't got too long to wait until I find out, but just wondering.
1 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

I had 2 different cobra's, I don't remember the sizes. The first one I wore for a week or two with no issues, that I noticed, it was the smaller 2nd cage, that I reacted to. I don't know if it was a cumulative exposure from the two cages or if the 2nd cage had more of the chemical that people react to. To their credit, Kink3d does speak to this on their web page. But after reacting to the 2nd cage, I was not inclined to wear either one ever again. Had I not reacted to it, I was seriously thinking it would be my go to cage.

Personally, I think they don't mix the dye well. Whatever chemical it is that causes the reaction is either heavier or lighter than the rest of the dye, so it either rises to the top or sinks to the bottom of the barrel. So if you just tap a new barrel without mixing it, the concentration of that chemical is different between the top and bottom of the barrel.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

To have worn one for a week or two, and to be considering it as your 'go to' cage, there must have been enough positives there. What a shame that the negative was a big problem and you couldn't continue with them. Thanks again for the info. though.
1 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I liked the cobra as well but I had similar reactions to the dye, I didn't think I would because I had tried another black cage in the past but it was a different material, more hard plastic than a resin like the cobra, I didn't know there was a difference so after I removed it letting everything settle down then tried it again having the same reaction so I never messed with it again. BUT, I did like it and it felt very comfortable while it was on.
Good Luck
Mikel
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Thank you, Mikel.
Encouraging info about the comfort level but the skin reactions don't sound good at all. Hope I manage to avoid that and get some use out of it.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I believe they do a white, pink and metal version also.
If the cobra had an option to add a steel urethral I would own one.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I love the shape / design of the Cobra. It curves downward sharply so that my penis is somewhat smushed into my scrotum, separating my balls just a bit. And, even though I enjoy the weight of my JailBird, as a change, I also enjoy how light the Cobra is. It's almost like it isn't even there, unless your penis tries to erect. When that happens, the shape the penis has been forced into seems to make the effect even more special.
3 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

“somewhat smushed” is a great description.

I had noticed the interesting shape and assumed it would feel quite light. My reason for choosing it as you might have read already is that I need something much shorter than that CB6000S that I am currently wearing. I note that you had a 6000S in the past but it broke. I would be interested to hear what you thought of it before catastrophe occurred.
1 x