Lancelot device

For the gearheads in the audience
mikel2411
Lancelot device

Post by mikel2411 »

I recently purchased the Lancelot device from BCC, had been watching it for a long time loving how it looked but thinking the same as most it would be the prison of ten thousand pinches.
The unit is amazing, it must be the super fine mesh of the chainmail but have had Zero pinches from the mail itself and only the normal pinches of a new unit. The base ring was 1 mm smaller than I normally wear but even that worked out great, now I'm thinking about going down one mm on any new units I might get.
The feelings of being held inside the chainmail is incredible, really different and stimulating even morning wake up erections feel amazing and you can stroke yourself to a point, before it gets uncomfortable, but the sensation of feeling the mesh on your penis was/is wonderful and all while being fully restrained inside it. I mean its flexible but inflexible to let you grow very far.
I wore it for a few days checking myself regularly then my KH thought it would be a good "Test" for seven days with her holding the key, gladly handed it over and have been wearing it not stop since going on third week.
It had been the best experimental unit I have ever gotten, glad BCC gave me the chance to buy it. I do not know if the Chinese units for 40 bucks are would give same feelings, the mesh seems much larger than the Lancelot made in Germany.
Mikel
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.