Cage Ring Size Comparison and ??

For the gearheads in the audience
smallpaul

Cage Ring Size Comparison and ??

Post by smallpaul »

I have had an issue recently concerning ring size. I have a metal cage that I have worn for weeks at a time with the only issue being rubbing on the tip from being at work, at this had the largest ring available for its style (50mm basic cage). Then to hopefully eliminate the tip irritation I looked and found a HTV5 knock off with even a larger ring (55mm). Visually the ring is larger and more spacious.

ok

So when I tried the HTV5, on the second day my balls had a blue hue, no pain, or anything, just blueish. In theory they have more room but I'm confused in why this happened.
Overall it was way more comfortable than the metal cage, maybe I jumped the gun but i got nervous from reading about tight rings. Should I have left it on? re-adjusted?
It was cold out to, so not sure if that had an impact.

This also had an impact with the wife, she doesn't want me to hurt anything to she hasn't brought up locking me in awhile.

Any help or experience with type of thing will be appreciated.
0 x
Mr Pickle
Re: Cage Ring Size Comparison and ??

Post by Mr Pickle »

Just my opinion, but blue isn't good.
I had a ring that caused this when I was hard, but not otherwise. If it had stayed blue.. Wouldn't have kept it on.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(