Sissy style chastity cage

For the gearheads in the audience
bbbbb

Sissy style chastity cage

Post by bbbbb »

have you noticed the recent change in the design style of chastity cages? It's quite interesting how I've switched from using the traditional black plastic to a more feminine and flamboyant style. Let's chat about the story behind this cultural shift and what it means for our society and personal identity.
If you were to choose a chastity cage with a feminine style, what would it signify for you? How would it impact your self-expression and sense of identity?
Let's discuss this intriguing topic and share our perspectives on the various changes and meanings within chastity cage culture.
1 x
slave d

Re: Sissy style chastity cage

Post by slave d »

The sissy colour designs have been around since plastic devices started, the only thing I’ve noticed is an increase in shorter devices. Supply and demand driven I guess. The internet and social media are the drivers of all this. No great shock or surprise to me anyway ?

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Yep.
Big change I've noticed is going smaller. Inverted even. This effectively removes you penis. But is it sissy?
I ask because I would definitely try one, maybe even wear one and enjoy it, and I'd happily let C fuck my ass. But I don't have a sissy bone in my body. Just a whole load of kinky ones.
So I'm not convince its a sissy take over?
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Mr Pickle wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:01 pm Yep.
Big change I've noticed is going smaller. Inverted even. This effectively removes you penis. But is it sissy?
I love my micro cage, You cannot tell I have a penis. Is it sissy? Hell no. Happily male, never even thought about cross dressing.

So I'm not a sissy, just strange I guess :D
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
ARK

Post by ARK »

What??? You wear a male chastity cage and on the receiving end of anal sex; you are impressed how you penis is getting smaller and you claim to be Manly Men. NOT. I believe (beginning phrase to lose an argument) everyone has their own reason to start male chastity, be a better husband, eliminate autoeroticism or just another kinky fetish you and your partner are trying. As you have progressed in your journey into male chastity, have you sample some of the sissy elements, wore woman’s underwear, painted finger nails and or toe nails, or wore women’ makeup? Or am I just wrong, it is fine for men for men to have pink,red blue or green hair, wear makeup and paint their finger nail and NOT be called sissies.

On the subject of sissy style chastity cages, I came across a cool plastic cage that was pink with a vagina symbol on the end of it. I would wear it if my wife made the request.
0 x
WPS
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Over the many, many years that I've been involved in this community, I've noticed that a lot of guys see just what they want to see. Their own fetish(es) fuels their confirmation bias(es).
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I do look at sexy underwear, and then ask C if I can buy it for her.
Honestly, as big a perve as I might seem it has never dawned on me to try them on, sniff them or paint my nails? Why would I want to do that?
The thing that fuels my kink is my sexy lady keyholder wanting to use me. And me wanting desperately to fuck, eat her and be teased by her.
I think the sissy bit is a totally seperate branch of the tree. If that's your thing great. But I don't think just because you like to wear camouflage pants it also means you want to shoot people.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(