New Key

For the gearheads in the audience
LuckyEddie

New Key

Post by LuckyEddie »

So I'm looking for something a bit difficult to find. I have a new cage with an integrated lock, you know, the little brass lock that pushes into the device. I like the device, but the dam keys are HUGE!! Anyone know where I can get a new tumbler with a much smaller key?

Eddie
0 x
slave d

Re: New Key

Post by slave d »

You can always cut the nonfunctional part of the key of and grind/file a new shape
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

slave d wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:06 pm You can always cut the nonfunctional part of the key of and grind/file a new shape
True, but the intent is to give it to my partner, whoever that may end up being, so that they can wear it either on a necklace or an anklet. The big honking key is far to large for an anklet, and on a necklace around her neck to odd looking. Something stylish, good looking, "pretty", would be nice.

Eddie
0 x
cagedbasilisk
Last orgasm: March 5th, 2024

Post by cagedbasilisk »

Something like these?:

ChasteGoods

Sincerely, D.
0 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

wchm wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:37 pm Something like these?:

ChasteGoods

Sincerely, D.
Exactly like that. Thank you.

They offer a "pre-cut" option, does that mean that they get your barrel lock from you and cut the key to that, or do they give you both the key and the barrel? The web site is a bit unclear on that, but if you have experience with these folks I'd appreciate knowing if I have to send them my key and lock.

Eddie
0 x
cagedbasilisk
Last orgasm: March 5th, 2024

Post by cagedbasilisk »

I do not have any experience with them.
But the website says:
“The pre-cut key pattern was modeled from the Kink3D accessory lock/key set sold on the Kind3d website. Kink3d has confrimed that all the lock/key sets they sell all have the same key pattern.”
I would say just ask them about your particular cage and if their key fits.
Sincerely, D.
1 x