bige14
What dose a strap help with while wear a Chasity device

Post by bige14 »

What dose a strap help with while wearing a Chasity device
0 x
slave d

Re: What dose a strap help with while wear a Chasity device

Post by slave d »

It depends how many doses you take 😜. Sorry that’s tongue in cheek . A strap is sometimes used to hold the device back against the body if it has a tendency to fall forward and down. A poor fitting device is often the cause but the strap is a cheap and fast fix.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mikel2411
Re: What dose a strap help with while wear a Chasity device

Post by mikel2411 »

I have several devices that fit very well that I use a strap with.
I got them with a couple devices and ignored them, then tried it one day, I like them now because they help keep it from pulling down on my testes and keep everything lined up so urinating is easier.
I have mostly stainless steel units that are heavy, I prefer them, but while I'm working I've found its nicer to keep everything pulled up out of the way, also less distracting for ME, and if I have to get up from sleeping if everything is pulled up nice and tight I don't have to turn on light and possibly wake my KH.
So if you have a device that is dragging across seam of pants during activities or when you want to keep unit lined up the strap can help with that.
Plus on my shorter ones it can make me stay firmly pressed against the tip of the cage and that can feel nice as well, at the right times. LOL
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.