Soulock: tried it? whats the middle piece

For the gearheads in the audience
Fastredcar

Re: Soulock: tried it? whats the middle piece

Post by Fastredcar »

Hi Mickl, Thanks for your input. I had better luck today by installing the base ring first and then caging myself completely before atraching the cage to the base ring. Unfortunately within an hour or so one of my testicles escaped. Looks like I'll have to modify the base ring to narrow the gap.

One thing I like better about this cage is the top wing doesn't dig in as aggressively as my HT Nub when bending over.

Fastredcar
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Hey Fast how is it going with the new unit?
Have you had any issues with it?
Have you tried to see if you can pull out?
Had switched units for my BA-34R for a few days now back in soulock for foreseeable future.

Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Unfortunately I've been sidelined with Covid and haven't had the energy to experiment more with the cage. The first thing I'm going to try is narrowing the ball gap to prevent escapes. I've had luck in the past using JB Weld on other cages. Once my balls are securely trapped I'll experiment with the anti pull out.

I'm glad to hear that you're having good luck with it. That gives me hope.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Sorry to hear about the Covid thing, hope it clears up soon.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Hey everyone, An update on Soulock units.
I saw Soulock built a new design so after some debating I ordered it and another of the first design with small cage and large ring.

I wanted to try the smaller cage with the medium ring I already had and the longer cage I already had on the larger ring, since both were on sale I got them.
I was having issues with longer cage and medium ring feeling maybe since cage pressing into testies so much was causing issues began thinking maybe a shorter cage or larger base ring might help. So I ordered new unit to try out my ideas.
When I tried new short tube with larger base ring (New set) had a testicle slip out after a couple of hours so switched to small base ring with short cage seemed fine. Wore to work no issues, then slept in it with no issues. Still have not been able to wiggle myself out of either small or large cage.
I changed to the longer cage with large base ring, I'm wearing it now feels much more comfortable so far no slippage. After about eight hours looking forwards to seeing how it sleeps. Will try to pull out of cage after shower as final test tomorrow.

The new design propaganda says "inescapable" I like how it feels, and how it has larger bottom "Wing" with shorter upper "Wing" definitely new sensations. The body of the base ring of the new design much thicker and inside of the ring is wider which is different but not uncomfortable. I'm still playing with APO rings, you get three sizes, all have been comfortable so far.
NOW the big one, even with the smallest APO ring it was relatively easy to pull penis out while fully locked, what shocked me I was able to FULLY reinsert myself just as easy.
I was so stunned by it I tried it again and it worked a second time. SO NOT inescapable or any kind of Anti Pull Out.
I had also missed when I was looking at site that the cage of the new design has NO designated opening to urinate through. I was able to adjust after a couple of attempts to pee to get it going mostly through one of the lower openings but I was not entirely happy with the idea of no opening in the center of the front of the cage.
I had worn it to work for about 12 hours no problems, I did have to lube lower "Wing" a few times not surprising and other than fighting going to the bathroom it felt great, the cage really traps the head tightly leaving little room to shrink or GROW.
I'm debating on putting an opening in the center of the front of the cage but not much material there so if I screw it up I'll ruin it so I'll keep thinking.
I really like the thick base ring and the extremely compressing cage so I will keep trying it but it was a big let down to be able to pull out SO easily and then go right back in.
Mikel
1 x