Changing from CB6000

For the gearheads in the audience
Judy38
Changing from CB6000

Post by Judy38 »

Here is a copy of my post in key holders forum
Not getting any advice there except to post here.

Hello ladies, I hope you can assist with a decision that I need to make.
Hubby is reasonably well endowed, a solid 8 inches when aroused but not so big when slack.
I started locking him in a CB6000 around 12 years back and he filled it quite well, no issues with standing to urinate.
This changed and he is now smaller when slack so I fitted him with a CB6000S so the tip would reach the end.
Now after about 5 years he no longer reaches the end of the CB6000S so has to sit to pee.
He is sill a good 8” when aroused so I think that the smaller size is an ageing issue.

Now I want to fit him with a smaller tube and like the look of the Holy Trainer V5
I am not sure about sizing so can anyone here help with this decision.
Ring size is no problem as he is comfortable with the 50mm ring on the CB so that should be ok with the Holy Trainer.
Problem is what size tube, maybe there is someone here who has also made this change and can advise
Thanks all
0 x
slave d

Re: Changing from CB6000

Post by slave d »

I’ve used both and the best advice I can give is you need to experiment ! I know that’s not very helpful but they really are totally different. My best suggestion would be go to v5 (push button lock which is great) and buy a knockoff from DHGate or Aliexpress or wherever. You can get them cheap and with 5 base rings so you can try different ones. It’s then a matter of guessing which size tube and I have always been tiny so always used nub but if he’s getting loose in 6000S then I suspect bigger than the nub but how big ?? Personally I don’t think you can really go toooo short but again I wouldn’t go nub (shortest) for a start. Hope that’s some help, feel free to pm me if you need more info.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Judy38 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:40 pm
I am not sure about sizing so can anyone here help with this decision.
I would keep a tape measure handy and check size when is relaxed, from time to time for about a week. Average and then maybe go a little smaller.

Or, measure the amount of empty space in the tube and subtract from the tube length to find the new size.

Personally, I find that having a little extra room provides an...interesting...sensation/experience, as it allows an erection to get started and then forcefully blocks it. Mild arousal is not unpleasant, but higher levels of arousal can cause sensations ranging from mild discomfort to somewhat painful. Mrs. Twisted has enjoyed causing high levels of arousal to watch me strain against the device. The extra space isn't really a problem, as with a bit of silicone lube and a little tugging and pressing I can get to the end to pee without making a mess.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Judy38

Post by Judy38 »

Thanks for the assistance.
I found some HT V5 Chinese copies on eBay for around $15.00 delivered.
Product quality may be suspect but sizing is same as for genuine so I ordered 2 different ones, 1 small with 50mm ring and one standard with 55mm ring
That should sort out the sizing question
If quality is good then maybe no need to spend the big money, time will tell.
Regards
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I would keep a tape measure handy and check size when is relaxed, from time to time for about a week. Average and then maybe go a little smaller.
That's one of those cloth, fa ric tape measures - not the 25 foot steel Stanley in the toolbox. 😏
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

My equipment is the same size I think.
8 when hard but can be cramed into a really small space when not.
Quite amazing really, like a modeling balloon.
In my case the circumfrance of the tube isn't an issue if its too wide. I fill it out often. As long as it can't gain length I don't have a problem with any short cage at all.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(