A new design?

For the gearheads in the audience
Mr Pickle
A new design?

Post by Mr Pickle »

Anyone seen this type. Seems to be a new design appearing on ebay and other sites.
I can't work out how it actually goes on?
S0fb3c757ba5546f0b2f1684a05b880feb.jpg
S0fb3c757ba5546f0b2f1684a05b880feb.jpg (49.48 KiB) Viewed 11365 times
s-l1600.png
s-l1600.png (230.92 KiB) Viewed 11363 times
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
ARK
Re: A new design?

Post by ARK »

Went to Amazon and found it. Scrolled down and found an answer:

Thank you for your question. The way to put on this cage is: first open the two sets of locks and take off the front cage cover; open the locking activity plate of the ball cage, put the balls into the ball cage; then insert the penis into the front cage; lock the ball cage, then cover the penis cage, Lock the penis cage, the installation is complete.
1 x
WPS
slave d

Post by slave d »

So you piss on the front lock all the time ?

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

I think the lock is too high to get into the pee stream. Kind of an unusual design. Not sure of the comfort level. I'm curious about that short curved part that looks like it pivots. PA attachment maybe? Just looked at the description and it says "with PA Puncture", so yeah, for a PA.
The device is also available without the PA attachment.

https://www.amazon.com/TERNENCE-Chastit ... 47&sr=8-76
1 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

The reviews seem to confirm what I first thought upon seeing it; a nightmare to get sized right. The boys gotta fit in the basket, the stretched scrotum skin need to fit into the clasp (so long enough and skinny enough), and if you don't want your piercing hole stretched all over, you better be the right length with the hole in the right spot. And if you don't have a piercing, this seems like it wouldn't even work as a chastity device. Yes, I know most devices can be slipped out of if you aren't secured with a piercing, but this looks more like a locking testicle protector with a convenient penis holster on the front. I'm guessing the idea was to prevent the need for a base ring, but if it did have a base ring, that would make it notably more difficult to slip out, at least equivalent to most common cages. I also think they could remove the entire front piece and instead have it be a micro-cage on top, that would be interesting and make it less bulky.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

So basically it's a load of metal swinging from your balls? 😂.
Nice to see alternative ideas on the market.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

That lock is garbage, hard pass.
0 x
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021

Post by Macy has keys »

I've actually been considering a double locker for my man, comes in resin and stainless. I'm a little worried about the weight of the stainless model though. No basket like the one in the first post, I'm not a fan of the basket design.
0 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I had found both of these waited until caught on sale, cannot wear either one of them.
first one got largest available couldn't get any part of it closed, modified drastically, finally got it to close ridiculous set up not worth the 20 bucks.
Second one again largest one, the testicle bar shape and design is almost impossible to use, modified unit again never got it to fit and close the lock on bar and alignment when made big enough to fit reasonably normal size man made impossible to get tube over when bar closed under it.
unless your very small neither one is useful. ALSO Both the cross bars pinch badly when trying to close.
my two cents worth.
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.