Inverted Chastity cages

For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Inverted Chastity cages

Post by Tom Allen »

I understand the theory involved. I guess I'm just not willing to risk the experiment on myself. 😉
1 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Mr Pickle wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:42 am Without the insert it would be messy.
without the insert I don't even see how it would work.
Tom Allen wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:11 am I understand the theory involved. I guess I'm just not willing to risk the experiment on myself. 😉
I played with an urethral insert a couple of times. Never for more than an hour or so. I have done a lot of things and this is one that I never got in to. I tolerated it because it was a means to an end but putting something in my urethra was, well, icky.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Tom Allen wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:11 am I understand the theory involved. I guess I'm just not willing to risk the experiment on myself. 😉
If I wasn't locked and C hadn't forbidden the idea I think I'd be trying it out already. Just to see wtf it feels like😂.

So. About these steel ball cages...
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

BWiley wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:44 pm Actually every time you pee, you are flushing the inside with sterile fluid...
A common misconception, but not true. Pee in a clean plastic bottle, cap it tightly and leave it for a couple of weeks, see what happens.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

Atone wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:27 am was, well, icky.
Haha I see the way I talk is starting to rub off on you lmao 😁❤️
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I wondered about these things years ago; I figured someone would make it, to appeal to the "feminization" crowd. But it does seem gross to me. Not because of the tube, but, you know, you sweat, dirt gets into places, etc. Having everything scrunched down and inside your body would basically make it a great breeding ground for bacteria. Even a really small normal cage still lets you get in there with q-tips and wash, and at least let water in to rinse out the worst of the...build-up.

Honestly, if someone wants this look or sensation for a short-term experience, I think it would make more sense as a full belt; you could push the tackle boxes inside you, then the rod, and lock them down with like a plastic or metal thong, really making it seem like you've got nothing down there. But this guy seems a little uncomfortable.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Jon Descer wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:53 pm Honestly, if someone wants this look or sensation for a short-term experience, I think it would make more sense as a full belt;
I do agree with you on this point. However, newbie chastity users are notoriously cheap (or poor) and often complain about spending $20 on Chinese cages. They'd never consider dropping $200+ on the Chinese filull belts ones. 😂
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Probably for the best, so they don't rush in and force themselves to over-wear something like that, winding up with some horrid infections.
0 x