Inverted Chastity cages

For the gearheads in the audience
Sissyjeri
Inverted Chastity cages

Post by Sissyjeri »

Does anyone have experience with the inverted chastity cages. I am very small which would be an obvious requirement. My biggest concern is night time erections.

https://chastity-devices.com/products/d ... h-catheter

Thanks
1 x
Mr Pickle
Re: Inverted Chastity cages

Post by Mr Pickle »

I only realised they were a thing a few weeks back.
The idea makes sense with the urethral holding things in place.
The penis is pretty compresable so I can't see why not? I'm near 8" cramed down to 3" so erections just build up inside me. I expect the same would be true with these.
To be honest I would give one a go myself just to see what it's like 😁. Looks fun.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have to admit that inverted cage looks kind of hot. Never seen anything like it. Now that I'm so settled in my steelheart, for so many years, I don't really look at other devices except when they show up on here.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If you do try it DON’T pay those insane prices. Check them out on DHGate or somewhere first !! Same items at way way less price !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Ok... Just my female, wife, girlfriend, Keyholder opinion.... Ewww no. I'm not really interested in there being nothing there. The whole idea of chastity for me is seeing what I have locked up and seeing what happens to it.... I couldn't do that kind of cage.

Don't get your hopes up @Atone lol
3 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Atone

Post by Atone »

Michele wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:51 pm Don't get your hopes up @Atone lol
Don't worry baby, there are a lot of things that I find hot that I have no desire to do. And I know how much you like it when I rub my steelheart up against you.
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

My opinion is that one would have to remove it a lot for cleaning, since you would have all they skin scrunched up behind the cage... or whatever the would be called. Plus, I'd think you'd want to clean the urethral insert frequently.

And again, I have no experience, but I can't believe it's a good idea to wear a urethral insert for any serious length of time. 🤷‍♂️
2 x
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

Actually every time you pee, you are flushing the inside with sterile fluid, and a spray of alcohol on the outside every day or so would disinfect that. But yeah, you never know what could be going on in the folds of the skin. Maybe after some trials, you might know how long you could go without removal, or might find out the hand held shower works just fine!
Tom Allen wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:37 am My opinion is that one would have to remove it a lot for cleaning, since you would have all they skin scrunched up behind the cage... or whatever the would be called. Plus, I'd think you'd want to clean the urethral insert frequently.

And again, I have no experience, but I can't believe it's a good idea to wear a urethral insert for any serious length of time. 🤷‍♂️
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Michele wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:51 pm Ok... Just my female, wife, girlfriend, Keyholder opinion.... Ewww no. I'm not really interested in there being nothing there. The whole idea of chastity for me is seeing what I have locked up and seeing what happens to it.... I couldn't do that kind of cage.
This. 110%
2 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:37 am
I see the opposite being true. Without the insert it would be messy. (I do have some experience with urethral inserts).
I've had my urethral in since June. It actually makes wearing the cage much cleaner and less smelly. It allows you to pee normally and all the urine goes where it should.
I'd say it needs cleaning about as much as your actual penis urethral needs cleaning (technically never) . Urine has everything in it to do the job naturally.
I shower with the cage on, i have no choice in this and have no issues. Just my tenn pennies worth.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(