New unit may be the last

For the gearheads in the audience
mikel2411
New unit may be the last

Post by mikel2411 »

Hi everyone,
I got a new unit yesterday and after wearing it for 24 hrs I have yet to be able to pull out of it!
It's from Badass Workroom model 34R
I will not be getting a piercing so the only thing left would be some king of restraint inside the cage.
I saw this one did a lot of test fitting for glans ring and ordered it.
I put it on immediately when I got it and tried to pull out, tried later in night, spent night sleeping in it
showered tried to pull out and after shower I could not pull out of it. I even pulled hard enough to hurt myself LOL.
I'm very hopeful that the design has solved the issue I have had being able to pull out of cage (without discomfort) wanting to be truly locked in the cage and it holds me firmly in place so urinating is much easier.
Cross your fingers.
Mikel
New unit.jpg
New unit.jpg (12.99 KiB) Viewed 30907 times
3 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
mikel2411
Re: New unit may be the last

Post by mikel2411 »

Alright it's been another 24 hours locked up, I no longer have control of the keys per our agreement. Saturday will be next time for removal and inspection, briefly.
I have tried a few more times to pull out of the unit, the last time I really tried until I was in pain and could not get anything to move very far.
I am getting really excited about actually being trapped in the cage until my KH allows release.
I have always known in the back of my head that if true desperation hit I could wiggle out enough to enjoy myself with that idea kind of ruining the idea of being locked up. Now it seems that possibility is gone, and if that changes getting everything back in place without opening cage would be impossible and I am sure it would be really uncomfortable with the loose ring preventing being fully seated forcing me to inform my KH.
When I was figuring the dimensions for this unit I was hoping the mounted ring would hold the ring at enough of an angle so if the head retreats it tilts back further trapping it harder, sort of like Chinese finger cuffs, and so far it's working perfectly.
I ordered the unit with a 10mm curved base ring making it heavy but not as heavy as my double or triple ring units I already wear.
The sensations of not being able to retreat like it normally would while being squeezed tighter as it tries are amazing and not having to reset myself each time I go to the bathroom is nice too.
Mikel
2 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Thanks for sharing. Love the concept for a couple reasons. How did you determine the proper size of the extra glans ring so winter/cold air shrinkage doesn’t result in pull out? It would be stressful to be at work or KH away for days, and have that happen and deal with it!
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Hi,
I used O-rings, I have access to complete set so I wore each size for a few days losing some in shower or while walking, LOL, each time would go down a size until found one that was comfortable.
Continued going smaller until found one that restricted flow and then went back to next bigger wore it for about two weeks under cage. Loved how it felt while in daily cage, at one point had bought silicone rings which did not work, O-ring needs to be firm enough not to stretch easily, but loved them under cage. When everything felt right I sat down and ordered new unit.
I have tried to pull out while it was trying to turtle being that's (for me) its smallest and because of the tilting of the ring it just gets tighter.
It's interesting when it tries to shrink and traps itself, the sensation is mildly uncomfortable, but very interesting usually it makes it try to get erect so the sensations change the other way.
My cage and ring look considerably different, the solid part of my cage is MUCH shorter and ring is a curved 10mm in diameter, much thicker.
MIkel
2 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Another point I that dawned on me today was that the unit is essentially double locked on.
Even if the main ring was severed for some reason, if the cage is still locked to it the unit cannot be removed.
Well it could but since you can't even see the glans ring if it was yanked off, like in an emergency or something,
It would be considerably painful maybe even damaging.

Actually makes me more excited about it. Weird?

Mikel
1 x
Holdingout1

Post by Holdingout1 »

I’ve been very interested in this concept. I also tested with O rings but found that after a week in the cage with a plastic O Ring attach with line (which was pullout proof & super comfortable) I had discoloration around my head. My thinking is it was due to nighttime erections and such. The other option was it could be due to the material but I think that is less likely.

I would be curious if you see any of the same after wearing for a week. The idea of being under control by my keyholder is very exciting for me and helps to make it much more “Real”

Thanks for posting your experience and best of luck with the new cage
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I had no coloration problems except for rings that were too small, those seems to show pretty quick.
I used standard O-rings, you can by complete kit for about 20 bucks on amazon, I have them for work, was actually surprised how small
I could use comfortably.
I tried silicone rings that are nice in my regular cages, helps keep it aligned better but they were too wide for what I was looking to find out.
I have been wearing my new unit for over a week with no issues, checked Saturday had very light chafing,
will keep an eye on that but expected it since it is technically bound and pulled on constantly.
I really hope it doesn't turn into anything more because the feeling of being doubly locked in the unit with it being restricted when it turtles
or grows is amazing.
If chafing proves to be a non issue the frustration level will be incredible in a few weeks, she will finally have full control and I will be at her mercy.
Possibly one of careful what you wish for situations. LOL
Mikel
4 x
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

Thanks for sharing. The pullout issue has always bothered me, but I've always been hesitant to go so far as to get a piercing. However, reading your post got the wheels in my head spinning, and I think I may have been able to duplicate the desired result with my cage, even though it wasn't originally designed to accept that nifty little attachment with the glans ring. I made a proof of concept model, and just finished making a version out of plastic so I can wear in the shower, etc. It is basically a ring with the ability to slip a small padlock through the bottom, essentially using the padlock hasp to keep the ring from being able to be removed from the cage. Definitely not nearly as elegant as the Baddass Workroom model, but I'm hopeful this may be a workable solution, since purchasing another cage is not in the cards right now...even though this one looks very intriguing to me! Thanks again for sharing!
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I've had similar ideas on using a glans ring to help keep things secured, but I've only used some kind of rubber O ring, and I used to worry that leaving it in place too long would lead to chafing. I like the BAW idea, though.

I really need to take up welding to try some of these things.
1 x
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

In my ongoing learning of all caged options, it seems that the bird locked may have a similar “feature”. I cannot figure out their website though. The website is not all that intuitive to the way my mind works. Not steel but not as costly to try it out, either.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird