New unit may be the last

For the gearheads in the audience
mikel2411
Re: New unit may be the last

Post by mikel2411 »

Hi, Curiousrk
I have a couple of silicone devices, one with spikes in the end, fun, and I like the feeling of the ball splitter, but anything that can be cut with scissors is not my idea of secure.
I have worn both multiple times and they are comfortable and very light just not my cup of tea, also had issues in summer with heat induced stretch and left nut popping out.
I am still wearing new device, I went back to my daily wear cage for a couple of days before locking it back on still love it, we'll see if chafing returns or if it was just the "learning" curve with new device.
It really seems that so far for security without a piercing this is best option I have found so I have hope.
We'll see.
Mikel
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Yep. Makes sense. Have not been interested in those printed devices yet either. Thanks for sharing!
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Just a quick update, This morning the boys were low and loose further than I have ever noticed when I got out of shower.
In my mind that meant another opportunity to test anti-pull out, I could pull the unit down low enough to see into the back of the cage
and began trying to work myself out of the glans ring.
I have tried before but this time I could actually see it compressing me just behind the head actually crushing me the harder I pulled.
I wanted to see if I took something and pushed on the ring if I could get it to pop off.
After several attempts all I managed to do was hurt myself, something I am still regretting almost two hours later.
I still couldn't see the glans ring if I pulled it down enough to see into the tube and with the solid back part of the tube I can't see it from the sides either so it makes it difficult to push on it but even when I could feel the ring I couldn't get it to move even rocking everything back and forth as I pushed on it with a Q-tip.
I'm also wondering if that's what made it chafe me the first time, if it does it again I'll have to resist any attempts to pull out next time and see if it chafes me then. LOL
I don't recommend this procedure but I needed to know.
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Sorry hadn't been on for awhile, since my last post I had tried a SB, challenge and in the process actually damaged myself sufficiently enough to force me to go back to my daily cage so it could heal without any disturbance.
FACT: The glans ring is very effective and can be painful if you attach something to main ring and drag it around, learn something new everyday, good thing was even with being weighted and pulled on CONSIDERABLY, it did not come off or allow ANY pull out.
Bad news is when you work the glans ring that hard it can and probably will damage your dick so I do not recommend trying it and I will always change unit before any more attempts to play in that way, IF allowed again.

KH irritated with stupidity having already taken key to daily unit to safety deposit box meaning she has no intentions on letting me out soon, she mentioned July, but I know it might be longer and have already been told when I go to Doctor next week for yearly inspection she will not be releasing me so I will have to make sure I'm am not discovered.
I hate peeing in a cup with it on but I'll manage.

Already miss the glans ring, the feelings it gives as I change during the day getting longer and shorter is incredible as it leans back and forth pinching my dick and the knowledge of just how secure I really am is a real turn on for me, I have to make myself NOT think about it or I will become uncomfortable in that unit. My daily unit only becomes slightly uncomfortable when I'm aroused but the ring of the new one combined with it being much smaller than my daily unit makes it painful when I get excited for more than a moment or two.
It also gives me the feeling of being desperate sometimes much more than my daily unit even though the daily unit is totally secure, except for pull out, but knowing I can't get out of ring unit without dramatic actions is exciting.

Mikel
1 x
Holdingout1

Post by Holdingout1 »

Thanks Mikel for all the updates….please keep them coming….it’s super helpful!!

I think my next step is to buy O rings so I can work out the right sizing!!
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Slightly different “home made” version of a glans ring device here. I have been out of chastity for some months with health issues and various things which have kept us “off track” for quite a while. Anyway, during that time I’ve been looking at and considering the idea of a glans ring without wanting to spend a fortune. So today I went back to an old A273

https://aliexpress.com/i/2251832539778129.html

(mine has been squeezed up as short as it would go) that I’ve had for years and did a simple conversion job I hope I can describe. I used a 20mm key ring (have some s/s ones coming) as the glans ring and put a tiny (about 3mm) ring onto it, slid the glans ring into place (I’d already fitted the A-ring) and then slid into the cage so that the small ring dropped through the bottom of the pee slot. I then fitted a zip tie (MsM had some bright blue ones that I can’t replace without going to her) to attach the ring onto the bars either side of the p-slot (I had tried the zip tie through the actual glans ring but it pinched badly !!). Result is fantastic, it not only means I can’t even move the shaft backwards at all but also holds the whole cage in place so it doesn’t flop forwards. So, anybody thinking of trialing some form of modification like this should give it a try, its the perfect way to avoid needing a piercing !!

If anybody wants pics just pm me with your email address and I’ll send what I can.

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Hi everyone, It's been a little while so I thought I post again about new unit. I wore my daily unit for a couple of weeks while I healed fully. When I thought I was ready I was allowed to replace unit with the glans ring unit and have been wearing it ever since. It's been about three weeks locked up and so far I haven't screwed anything up. It's wearing well, I did adjust the length of the connection rod on the ring so now it sits slightly further back and more centered inside the cage itself. It doesn't feel any different but it doesn't seem to pinch as much during the day so we'll see but I do still enjoy the sensations of having it squeeze me as I change during the day.
I have also started wearing the "suspender" that came with it, mostly when I wear jeans and it surprised me that it helped with the seam running through the crotch rubbing and twisting the cage. No I do not wear tight jeans but work pants have much lower crotch.
I have had suspender with other units but had never tried it since I enjoy feeling the heavier units pulling on me but next time I switch I will try it with a heavier unit. Hope everyone is staying high and tight, nice and locked.

Mikel
1 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I think I may have found my limit with the new cage. After wearing continuously since last post I had felt more comfortable in it always getting slightly nervous when I thought about how locked up I really was in this unit loving the knowledge I could not remove it.
KH and I spent a couple of hours teasing and pleasuring her then she returned the favor teasing me.
I could feel the units glans ring behind the head that was protesting after about the first half hour, I of course ignored it.
I hadn't experienced an extended attempt to have an erection in this unit previously, normally the ring makes it uncomfortable enough to stop it.
That night it was unable to override my own excitement, I was having fun so was she it had been on so long neither of us gave it any thought.
Little while after we had stopped playing my cock was still throbbing with a steady pinching sensation from the ring.
I was able to sleep, exhausted, waking next morning still feeling increased pinching, concerned I was allowed to remove it, apparently that had been part of her plan the night before only changing it when we got going, when I removed unit, very painful, clear red ring around glans some chafing to almost open a few places.
Looks like it will be a couple of weeks in older daily unit and we'll check again. Next time we will limit the duration of our games or change unit before hand, live and learn, nothing permanent and still prefer feeling of having it locked on.
Mikel
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Hate to tell you this but one straightened out paperclip and you can be out of that lock in 3 seconds flat.

yes yes the purists will say why do you try to get unlocked? I say to that. I want to be legit locked in a device and 100% trapped. Otherwise mentally it doesnt work.

My wife bought me the the mature metal jailbird with a security screw. She knows (and I do too) that I cannot get out if she torques that screw down. Ive had days added when she has let me tighten it and I didnt tighten it down ALL the way.

I just got the HT V5. It doesnt take much turning of the key to unlock the lock. I will be trying that out here soon enough. For now early reports say it is secure. Time will tell. The paperclip trick might work on that too. That might be a big shame. The pushbutton feature is pretty damn awesome.. I dont get to see the key when she locks me up. I lie back while she puts it on. With the HT V5. I am going to hear the click and know when I am done.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Leave the bloody thing alone !!!! Or buy some superglue !!! If MsM was your Wife she’d shred your arse if you tried to pick Her lock !!

MSM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.