A271 modification

For the gearheads in the audience
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023
A271 modification

Post by Curiousrk »

Hi. I am in the a271 and I’m a newbie here. Did some searching before posting but didn’t see much recent chatter. Maybe this is all old news for your veterans.

I’m wondering what all I can do to my a271 for better fit? Can you share what all you have done to get a better fit and make it a permanent solution for you?

So far, bent the two bars that plug into the base ring up a little for more gap and it’s feeling pretty comfortable. I downsized to the smallest base ring and that holds it closer to my body all the time which keeps the penis tip close to the end of the cage but still cannot stand up to pee. Wish I could figure out how to stand up and pee.

I have replacement burg wachter lock ready to install. Are they lower profile and stick out less than the ones that come with it? That’s a sharp edge currently and affects the profile in the pants a bit.

Thank you.

Curiousrk
1 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Mr Pickle
Re: A271 modification

Post by Mr Pickle »

I think the a271 has a round hole at the end rather than a large slot, correct me if I'm wrong.
If this is the case lining up to pee is almost impossible.
You can add a urethral insert which will definitely do the job. I've had a steel one in permanently since June 22 and can pee standing up no problem without any fuss. So can work on building sites and use rest rooms easily.
There is quite a bit on this on this forum.
Good luck.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Curiousrk

Post by Curiousrk »

Thanks Mr. Pickle. This is the one I have. Trying to attach a photo for the first time. Please forgive me. Hope it works.

I think I am just not quite long enough for this device, in every situation. My tip isn’t mashed up against the cage always. So it moves around after while.

Combined with the fact that I’m also wearing businesses attire almost all the time away from home, I am really sheepish about trying at a urinal. At home I sit anyway. Always have. Just to keep the bathroom clean. Atone suggested I practice in the shower which has been helpful.

I have been following your progress with the tube and it is very exciting to think about. Being impaled that way and feeling it in my core and knowing its inaccessible, would be next level of control for sure. But it scares the heck out of me to even dabble in putting something in my pee hole. I’d need a good coach for that and some help and it’s just outside my comfort zone in real life. In fantasy land I’m there- watching my wife/key holder inserting and locking me down and leaving for a multi day trip … really sounds thrilling lol.
Attachments
659A752B-1FF7-4CC5-A053-E692C06AB090.jpeg
659A752B-1FF7-4CC5-A053-E692C06AB090.jpeg (54.3 KiB) Viewed 8647 times
3 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Ahha. It doesn't have the little hole, so not suitable for tube.
Originally I went with a cage that was 'on paper' the correct size (4" with tube). I'm near 8' erect and 5/5" flaccid.
But at times I shrink, and also the ring slides down my balls which hang low.
I went to a 3" including ring.
It's squished in now, and the cage is lighter so slips less.
Dont be afraid of the urethral Inserts or the tales surrounding them. When you're ready. Get the right one and just go for it.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I wear the A271, also. It is the most comfortable, best fitting device I've owned. Ergonomic ring is crazy comfortable and doesn't move. I often wear this device 24/7 for longer periods as that's my KH's preference. I have a new stainless steel device ordered that has the same ergonomic base ring, but is shorter and more open. It will be interesting to see how it works. We are still looking for a non-metal device for use in situations where I have to go thru metal detectors, but have yet to find one that my experience tells me will be comfortable for continuous wear.
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

Thanks to Mr. Pickle, I retried using an insert. I tried the silicone tube ones and it always hurt, though I may not have had enough break in time. I tried the metal one with the bulbed end and it is night and day. You quickly forget about it and it is very comfortable. I got a second one that did become uncomfortable after a day or so, but used a buffing wheel on the inside tip. Total comfort now! Just clean the inside of any metal insert with a Qtip and alcohol. Remove 99% of the cotton and it fits in the hole.
Also I tried a different type of metal insert, it was straight and kind of "ribbed". No problem with the ribs, but not being curved it did not allow "willy" to bend naturally and there was pressure on the urethra and I had to remove it.
Yes, get a CURVED metal insert. The feeling of being totally controlled is wonderful.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Eventually it all starts to come together.
Let the journey begin 👍😁
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

You would probably love the HT V5 Nub with a proper sized ring.

A271 was close for me but not good enough for long term. I tried tons of mods. Didnt work

I threw it out along with all my magic locker stuff in tuesdays garbage. Now I only have a Jailbird and 3 colors of HT V5 Nubs with 3 sizes of rings.
0 x
Curiousrk

Post by Curiousrk »

I’m in a MM JB now and it’s a great fit. Still working up the nerve to pee standing up but other than that I forget I am wearing it. Until i see the wrong (or right) meme from @Tom Allen then I remember.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The only thing about the JB is the horizontal crossbar that would go just under the urethra. The could probably make it without that bar, giving you better clearance for lining up.
0 x