What is everyone favorite chasity device

For the gearheads in the audience
bige14
What is everyone favorite chasity device

Post by bige14 »

What is everyones favorite chasity device
Last edited by bige14 on Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
addadayplease

Re: Best Chasity Device

Post by addadayplease »

The best one is the one that fits you. Is comfortable and allows you to pee freely.
2 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Best Chasity Device

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm sorry, but unless you're like 14 years old, one should know that questions like "What is the best xxx" are impossible to answer because there are just way too many subjective variables. The reason there are literally a could of hundred different styles on the market tells you that people are always thinking about new and different designs, and that other people are buying them.

What is it that you're really asking here?
0 x
bige14
Re: What is everybody's favorite chasity device

Post by bige14 »

I kind of missed worded that I was just wonder what is everyones favorite chasity device
0 x
slave d

Re: What is everyone favorite chasity device

Post by slave d »

The one I’m wearing now …. and it will be the one I’m wearing now on another occasion !! In other words whatever I’m wearing is for that moment my favourite but I do enjoy a change of scenery !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
bige14

Post by bige14 »

What is everyone's opion about open cages or closed cages
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Open as in bars like the bird cage?

I prefer open. Lighter, easy to clean and dry without removing. I like the fact my KH has small enough fingers to poke through the bars. Also I do like the look of a cage 😁
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Michele

Post by Michele »

bige14 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:22 am What is everyone's opion about open cages or closed cages
Well that depends on my mood and who I'm locking up, to be honest. I love @Atone in his Steelheart but most of the time I like hubby in his Jail Bird - though recently he's in his pretty much enclosed Revenge.

There is something about that fully enclosed cage... You guys can't feel anything except that hard steel and it makes cage sex so easy and comfy.

It also comes down to a guy's hygiene routine and if he's even got one... Sometimes open cages are just better for some guys lol
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Michele wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:08 pm There is something about that fully enclosed cage... You guys can't feel anything except that hard steel and it makes cage sex so easy and comfy.
I have to admit, the enclosed cage is hot to both Mrs Edge and I for exactly those reasons.
1 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Michele wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:08 pm There is something about that fully enclosed cage... You guys can't feel anything except that hard steel and it makes cage sex so easy and comfy.
I concur :)

I'm glad @Michele likes me in the enclosed cage since (probably unlike most guys here) it is the only one I have.
1 x