Ring Style

For the gearheads in the audience
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023
Re: Ring Style

Post by Curiousrk »

CagedKC wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:00 pm I know I sound like a broken record, but I love the triple base ring on my MM Jailbird for this very reason. While not a single flat ring, it is three round rings welded together. When it was a single ring, my sack would
Have intense point pressure.
Hi. I was thinking of ordering a MM Jail Bird. Quick opinion question for you: If I get the double base ring do I need to shorten overall cage length by one size? Why or why not? Thanks in advance.
1 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've tried some super wide rings and had to go much shorter on cage length. I belive the ring does count as part of the overall length.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

So, adding a 2nd 50mm ring to the current one (JB-Weld, something) is a far cheaper option than buying a completely new device, and might actually serve the purpose I am looking for. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Eddie
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Curiousrk wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:46 pm
CagedKC wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:00 pm I know I sound like a broken record, but I love the triple base ring on my MM Jailbird for this very reason. While not a single flat ring, it is three round rings welded together. When it was a single ring, my sack would
Have intense point pressure.
Hi. I was thinking of ordering a MM Jail Bird. Quick opinion question for you: If I get the double base ring do I need to shorten overall cage length by one size? Why or why not? Thanks in advance.
Great question. Wish I had a definitive answer. When I went to a triple base from single I was also shortening my cage. I worked with Mistress Traci at Mature Metal on all the sizing.

My sense if it is no, you don't shorten the cage as all my extra rings really do is fill the space between my body and the original single ring. The cage hung down and naturally moved fwd away from my body. Now it always touches my body even when hanging down. The cage should already be short enough that your cock touches the end of the cage when flaccid and standing with relaxed ball sack.

Highly recommend you reach out to Mature Metal for guidance.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Thanks! I reached out to them for a couple other questions and we’re going through the process to get all the details correct. Interesting to have these discussions with a stranger lol. New for me.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

I finally broke down and purchased a flat ring style device. Dang, I should have done it a year ago, the comfort factor went up a mile! Yes, I know, I am a self-locker these days, but I still enjoy the feeling of being restricted. There will be some adjusting to the new device, and that will take some time, but with it being comfortable that should be much shorter than with previous devices where I had to "get use to it".

Eddie
0 x