Adjustable ring size - steel device

For the gearheads in the audience
DubSissyBoy
Last orgasm: December 10th, 2022

Adjustable ring size - steel device

Post by DubSissyBoy »

Has anyone tried this device or anything like it, with the ring size being adjustable? I'm currently have fairly regular slippage problems with the 45mm ring on my steel device. I tried the 40mm ring, but it was just unbearable for me.

I'm wondering if the adjustable ring on this device would let me find a sweet spot between security and wearability somewhere around 42 or 43mm.

I like the idea of some kind of ring opening, to avoid having to squash things through.
0 x
LuckyEddie

Re: Adjustable ring size - steel device

Post by LuckyEddie »

Its and interesting concept at the least. I also have an issue with the ring size not being exactly right to prevent both pain and escape, but I am working on a few alterations to the device to try and address it.

Eddie
Last edited by LuckyEddie on Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

I’d be worried A: about the hinge and B: if it’s like real handcuffs it doesn’t lock at a certain spot, you can still tighten it, so if it got pushed, squeezed or sat on it could ratchet up tighter !!! It may not be like that but that’s how it looks. That would make it useless !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with LuckyEddie and slave d and would add that, many years ago I was concerned about squashing things through. Don't be. It quickly becomes a non-event.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:24 pm ...like real handcuffs it doesn’t lock at a certain spot, you can still tighten it, so if it got pushed, squeezed or sat on it could ratchet up tighter !!! It may not be like that but that’s how it looks...
I think that's exactly how it works. Could be amusing for a KH with an 'evil' streak. :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I can't even imagine how uncomfortable.
0 x
DubSissyBoy

Post by DubSissyBoy »

Thanks for all the feedback folks. My fourth cage is currently at the post office sorting office, so I'll wait for that to arrive and see how it works out for staying in the right place before I press the button on anything new. Obviously, cost of the adjustable one is minimal, though it does take a month or two to get here to Ireland from China.

It's not just the 'squashing thing through' discomfort. I'm finding it hard to keep two balls in front of the ring. More often than not, I find that one or other of them has slipped back behind the ring, and it can't be recovered to the correct position without taking the whole thing off and start again. I just seem to be a very long way off those photos of big bulging blue-balls scrotums, and I'm spending too much time pulling and pushing to get things in the right position.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

DubSissyBoy wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:20 am
It's not just the 'squashing thing through' discomfort. I'm finding it hard to keep two balls in front of the ring. More often than not, I find that one or other of them has slipped back behind the ring, and it can't be recovered to the correct position without taking the whole thing off and start again.
With the correct ring size and gap distance, this shouldn't be possible. It sounds like one or both of these are too large. When I had an issue with balls escaping, I found that reducing the gap provided the solution. The gap should only be just enough for the scrotum skin to rest in without pinching, and this space should be far too small for a ball to fit through...unless you have balls the size of a chipmunk's.

Even when I used a slightly too large ring, the proper gap prevented ball migration.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
DubSissyBoy

Post by DubSissyBoy »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:47 am
DubSissyBoy wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:20 am
It's not just the 'squashing thing through' discomfort. I'm finding it hard to keep two balls in front of the ring. More often than not, I find that one or other of them has slipped back behind the ring, and it can't be recovered to the correct position without taking the whole thing off and start again.
With the correct ring size and gap distance, this shouldn't be possible. It sounds like one or both of these are too large. When I had an issue with balls escaping, I found that reducing the gap provided the solution. The gap should only be just enough for the scrotum skin to rest in without pinching, and this space should be far too small for a ball to fit through...unless you have balls the size of a chipmunk's.

Even when I used a slightly too large ring, the proper gap prevented ball migration.
Thanks for the feedback, very helpful again. I can see that perhaps there might be a market for 1:1 masterclasses on 'getting comfortable with your cage' or something like that! Given the vast number of sellers and devices out there, there's lots of people struggling through this learning curve.

Here's a [url=https://imgur.com/a/ewW22bH]few photos of my cage[/url], with measuring tape for scale. The gap doesn't seem large, >10mm at the shortest point at either side, maybe around 15mm at the widest point at the bottom.

But perhaps more interestingly, I paid closer attention to what I was doing when refitting the cage for first time in a week, after a shower this morning. Bizarrely, it seems as if my right ball gets shy and disappears at the critical moment. I get the left one through, and I'm pulling the scrotal sac all the way through to get the ring right up against my groin, but the right one seems to have gone AWOL, back up towards my groin apparently.

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

DubSissyBoy wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:33 am The gap doesn't seem large, >10mm at the shortest point at either side, maybe around 15mm at the widest point at the bottom.
That's way too much. The gap at the bottom of my [modified] CB-3000 is only about 3mm, a little more at the top, about 5mm. The ring itself is 40mm diameter and it's a struggle to get one ball through at a time, there's no way they are going to get through a 3-5mm gap, no matter how cold it gets.

Even with just the ring, once both nuts and the rest are through, it is highly unlikely that a nut is going to escape, even if I dunked them in ice-water.
0 x