Adjustable ring size - steel device

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

Re: Adjustable ring size - steel device

Post by slave d »

Yep 5mm is MAX I can have. Anything bigger and I lose a testicle very quickly. 10mm and I can just push them through myself !!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

slave d wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:48 pm Yep 5mm is MAX I can have. Anything bigger and I lose a testicle very quickly. 10mm and I can just push them through myself !!
Getting the right fit for a chastity device is about almost as difficult as getting fitted for a tux since we are all different sizes. With a gap of 11 mm, there is no way my testicles could squeeze through without excrutiating pain, and probably permanent damage. With anything less than 11 mm, I get unbearable ball burn.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

In my case they are of different sizes. Right is significantly larger than the left one (rear maybe is a better way to put it). The left one occasionally escapes, and its quite painful when it does, but the other rarely escapes and it is far more painful when it does. 5mm to 10mm "may" be possible for some, but certainly not for me. My tissues in that area are very thick, warm or cold, and 15mm is barely acceptable. Each of us is different, so find what works for you. I have added a layer of surgical rubber tubing to the rim of my cage (not the base ring) to reduce the gap on mine, with the added benefit of eliminating slippage of the scrotum through the ring.

Eddie
0 x