Is the cage still too long?

For the gearheads in the audience
Weaponx

Is the cage still too long?

Post by Weaponx »

I have bought about a dozen different cages over the past few years. I’ve gotten a few that are pretty comfortable but they are just a little too long. I know that the best way to where a cage is to get one that is about 1/4 inch smaller than I am flacid. But once I where it for a few hours I get even smaller and I’m not pressed to the tip of the cage. So I went with a nub cobra cage and it is very comfortable, but I’m still not pressed up against the tip all time. Depending on how I move I retract further. Which keeps making my urethra opening pivot up and get blocked by the cage. I’m wondering if I should just get a super micro cage to solve that issue? Most importantly I want a cage I can pee standing up with. One where my opening doesn’t need to be aligned all the time. Any ideas?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Is the cage still too long?

Post by TwistedMister »

Weaponx wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:06 pm Most importantly I want a cage I can pee standing up with. One where my opening doesn’t need to be aligned all the time. Any ideas?
Even though I can sport a full six inches hard, when soft it can sometimes shrink down to less than an inch (under the right conditions). Most of the time I fill a CB-3000 but sometimes it can be a little short of the slit. Silicone lube keeps it so that it can be moved around, and a cotton swab can be used to adjust position. Sometimes it can be necessary to push back on the entire device to get to the end, peeing standing up is never a problem with these adjustments.

You may never find the 'perfect' cage, but it is possible to make do with what you have.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle
Re: Is the cage still too long?

Post by Mr Pickle »

I'd say at least half of flacid size.. Or less
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(