bige14
Re: What is it like wearing a chasity device with a plug

Post by bige14 »

I can't really find one that a 6mm plug
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Is it a plug or a urethral insert you are looking for?
Tey searching for 6mm sound or 6mm urethral

Found this withing a minute:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155200773009 ... media=COPY
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

As I posted before I've been trying a cage with a plug and most I could wear it without discomfort was about a day, taking it off at night.
But the other day I put it on and actually forgot about it and left it on overnight and am still wearing it 3 days later with absolutely no discomfort. So I don't really see where long term usage is doable. I still forget I'm wearing it all the time and the additional feeling of control when I do feel it is very good.
So the metal tube is the way to go.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Mines been in since June. I just don't notice it anymore unless I'm horny. Like when I forget I'm wearing the cage.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

I used a cage with a metal tube with the bulb head. It was very comfortable and soon it was not noticeable at all. I ordered another tube to add to another cage and after a while it started to hurt a little. I removed the tube and took it to the buffing wheel and smoothed the sharpish edge. I used a Qtip with alcohol to clean out the inside of the tube, it was dirty. I tried it again and after several hours it is a complete success. Don't notice it at all. something to think about if you have some discomfort if you try a metal tube/plug.
1 x
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

To start off, I self lock and am single. But did practice chastity with my ex.
I was free for a couple of weeks and decided I missed my cage with the metal insert. I was very comfortable and after about 5 days straight I removed it because I wasn't used to it. I've gone 2 weeks+ without discomfort so it's just a thing of getting used to it again. I put on my plastic cage that is also very comfortable and open.. After a day I miss the metal one and found it interesting that I missed it so much. The insert gives you a totally different feeling and as long as the insert is curved it feels natural. I think I'll be switching back today! And I'm also able to ride my bicycle and not even notice it. The bike has a bigger seat and not a thin one.
If you haven't tried a urethral insert, try it. It takes a little time to get used to it, but it's worth it. I think if they made a cage with the new glans ring and coupled it with an insert, that would be very very hard to get out of. And if the insert is long enough, impossible. Any manufacturer listening?
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Agreed. A better choice of Inserts would be very welcome.
1 x