What is it like wearing a chasity device with a plug

For the gearheads in the audience
bige14
What is it like wearing a chasity device with a plug

Post by bige14 »

What is it like wearing a chasity device with a a uretha plug?
0 x
slave d

Re: What is it like wearing a chasity device with a plug

Post by slave d »

Do a search there’s a heap of threads on this topic.
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Read Mr. Pickle's urethral tube log. It's literally just a few threads down from here [currently].
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Once you get used to it. You'd never want be without 😁
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

Agree about Mr. Pickles post. Excellent "review" of the metal tube.
After reading it I bought a tube like his and after a short break in time, wearing it for a few days is no problem. The sensation is actually quite nice.
I'm not sure how many days you could eventually go, I guess it's an individual thing.
You can still pull out and reinsert, but not as easily as if you didn't have one.
In the past I tried a silicone tube with a metal end that was much longer and I don't think you could pull out with that. The tube goes too far into you to allow withdrawal. The only problem was I would get a few drops of blood and that didn't seem right. I never tried a long term test.
The silicone tube is much more noticeable as more is inside you, but it wasn't painful. Some people are worried about the metal end coming loose and migrating towards your bladder, but the end is in there so tight I don't see that happening. You literally can't pull it out with your hand, so it's in there for good.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

BWiley wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:54 pm
You can still pull out and reinsert, but not as easily as if you didn't have one.
I think it must depend on the cage? I went to a short cage, so the insert goes further back than the base ring, added to this the rod is quite tight against the top of the cage (I'm literally cramped in) .
It's a job getting the cage on as the insert is now fixed in place with a lock nut. I have to tease it in before it can be locked up.
Truth is. If I greased up and pulled hard enough I'd get out, in my case it depends on how much damage I'm willing to take.
In reality I don't want to come out as often now because it's so much more trouble locking back up.
I'm sure it is different for everyone, but it's good to get another person's perspective.
As it happens I broke the insert yesterday trying to replace the lock nut so I'm waiting for a replacement ( It seems the stainless steel nut I got started to rust?). I'm gutted to be caged without it.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
slave d

Post by slave d »

Make sure the nut and tube are exactly the same grade of s/s otherwise you may well have continual corrosion issues.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
dianeautumn 2
Last orgasm: December 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by dianeautumn 2 »

I have had the small cage and the plastic tube with metal ends in for 16 days i am getting frustrated but will continue to try to keep it in as long as i can
0 x
bige14

Post by bige14 »

i wish i had a cage with like either a 5mm or 6mm catheter nut can't find any
0 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

bige14 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:25 am i wish i had a cage with like either a 5mm or 6mm catheter nut can't find any
You might try here, its where I got mine from, and they have quite a few to choose from.

https://www.koalaswim.com/Male-Chastity-Store_c_22.html

Eddie
0 x