Ball burn and I don't know what to do

For the gearheads in the audience
UltraWhiteStar
Re: Ball burn and I don't know what to do

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

I had the same skin folding problem which is distinct from ball burn. Ball burn at night is when the base ring is pushing forward trying to rip off your balls. Skin folds inside the base ring lead to a pinching pain when the root of the penis swells. If I use a base ring that is wide enough to accommodate all skin, I have bad ball burn because the base ring does not „grab on“ the penis root. A snug fitting ring prevents ball burn but pinches the skin folds. My best solution so far: a custom base ring that looks like a D with the flat part underneath the scrotum. The D has the diameter of a snug fitting ring but the circumference of the wide ring. Works well so far.
1 x
Not in control.
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Where did you get a 'D' base ring like that? What cage are you using?
0 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

That is a custom cage from badass workroom. They also make semi-custom cages, where the cage is off the shelf, the base ring custom. It cuts the cost.
0 x
Not in control.
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Thanks I will have to investigate further.
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

DrPinotNoir wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:56 am The woman from jailbird was like a wizard. If you want to be trapped by your wife in this thing forever jailbird is the way to go. It is expensive but it is no more expensive than buying 10 of those 30 dollar knockoffs and it hurting.

I had to send mine away for adjustment even after using the measuring kit. They fixed 2 things.
1. removed a bar around the tip so I could urinate perfectly
2. increased the base ring gap to the cage by 1/8. worked like a charm.
3. Also I started with an oval ring. they made a round ring and I dont wear the oval anymore. Ball burn galore.
Mistress at Mature Metal is the best! She solved all my issues. As a result, I have been caged since 2018. I'm now retired and living comfortably caged on a sailboat with my keyholding hot wife.
2 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"