FRRK?

For the gearheads in the audience
Weaponx

FRRK?

Post by Weaponx »

I have what may be a noob question. But what is FRRK? Is it a genre of something or a company that makes chastity devices. I found this chastity cage in Alipress but they make it so hard to ship to the US. I was wondering if anyone knew what FRRK is or if this cage is available elsewhere?
316B5379-77FD-4E36-8271-4DFC8FF713DA.png
316B5379-77FD-4E36-8271-4DFC8FF713DA.png (103.98 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
0 x
slave d

Re: FRRK?

Post by slave d »

Don’t know the answer but be aware the gap between the cage and the ring on this device looks massive !! I for one couldn’t keep that on for more than a couple of minutes and it would just fall off. Mind you i do need a really small gap, around 5mm so it’s a real issue for me.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Did a quick google, seems FRRK is a store in China

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

slave d wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:53 pm Don’t know the answer but be aware the gap between the cage and the ring on this device looks massive !! I for one couldn’t keep that on for more than a couple of minutes and it would just fall off. Mind you i do need a really small gap, around 5mm so it’s a real issue for me.

MsM’s ld

How does the gap affect you? My ball don’t hang very low so a small gap would be more uncomfortable for me I think. I mainly like it because is short, breathable, larger diameter than most, and it has a screw instead of the lock. Less pinch points.
0 x
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

slave d wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:54 pm Did a quick google, seems FRRK is a store in China

MsM’s ld
Lol every time I tried googling it, it kept giving me responses to a Final Fantasy Reddit Forum.
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

I've purchased a couple FRRK cages and while still not ideal they are among the better ones I've found for inexpensive cages. In fact I just ordered another style from them. Finding just the right ring gap has been my main problem.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

The gap problem i have is my testicles are small and they just slide through any gap over 5mm and the whole thing just falls off.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Weaponx wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:05 pm
slave d wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:53 pm Don’t know the answer but be aware the gap between the cage and the ring on this device looks massive !! I for one couldn’t keep that on for more than a couple of minutes and it would just fall off. Mind you i do need a really small gap, around 5mm so it’s a real issue for me.

MsM’s ld

How does the gap affect you? My ball don’t hang very low so a small gap would be more uncomfortable for me I think. I mainly like it because is short, breathable, larger diameter than most, and it has a screw instead of the lock. Less pinch points.
The gap is extremely important, and there isn't a whole lot of margin for error. If the gap is too small, I experience an unbearable sensation called ball burn. It the gap is too large, the testicles can pull through and the device will fall off. Or, if one testicle is smaller than the other, it can pull through leaving the device hanging from just the larger testicle.
4 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

One issue I have discovered with barrel locks, is it can be nearly impossible to change the gap. With a padlock, it is usually easy to adjust by bending the post.
0 x
Tomsub

Post by Tomsub »

Might be just me but I have struggled to get a cage that was sleep proof due to the gap issue but like another contributor found that angling the penis tube down fixed my problem. My testes would just find an escape route before.
0 x