Vibrator proof cage concept

For the gearheads in the audience
caged_tx

Vibrator proof cage concept

Post by caged_tx »

I came across an interesting new cage designed to prevent stimulation from a vibrator.

https://badassworkroom.com/collections/ ... m-solution

From the listing it looks a cage within a cage. Seems like it could be fairly heavy, although since it’s titanium it may not be too bad. Neat concept but I wonder how effective it really is?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Vibrator proof cage concept

Post by Tom Allen »

While it looks pretty, well, bad ass, a solid enclosed tip will be a huge PITA to keep clean.

Also, if a guy is horny enough, he'd going to come anyhow. This design may keep vibration off the head of one's penis, but there's a whole bunch of sensitive spots all around that area.

I do like the tightly spaced bars of the outer cage and wouldn't mind having that if they could make it with a more open tip that's urination friendly.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Jeez i used to be able to cum having my balls squeezed and also being caned so the idea that a double cage would stop a vibrator doing the job is a $700 joke pure and simple !! I’ve said it before but one more time “men who have had both their testicles and penis removed can still achieve orgasm”. There’s video on line, look up “nullo”. So double cage, no cage, the emperors new clothes, this is a new way of getting $700 from suckers. Of course that’s only my personal view !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Right? I mean, I have orgasms from wearing a strapon above my cage and having sex. Mrs Edge can squeeze my balls and make me come. In fact, all the ways it happens for me are really better than a vibrator.

That said, I know that some guys do have a hard time without a lot of direct stimulation.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:04 am Right? I mean, I have orgasms from wearing a strapon above my cage and having sex. Mrs Edge can squeeze my balls and make me come. In fact, all the ways it happens for me are really better than a vibrator.

That said, I know that some guys do have a hard time without a lot of direct stimulation.
Maybe they’re lacking in the “top 3 inches” department rather than the bottom 3 lol

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Thing is, if you have a prostate, you have a way to orgasm. Some men, like some women, can also orgasm from other, alternate forms of stimulation, or even mentally if they can focus right. But I do get the idea; I had one cage that, while it fit great and was well made, didn't even slow me down; I could stroke through the bars almost the exact same way I would stroke without a cage, only it was smaller. It did feel like it was a waste of time at that point, as it was doing basically nothing. To me, personally, a cage needs to at least make me work a bit harder and/or do something different to achieve orgasm. Sure, I can, like, shake my more enclosed cage for several minutes, or use a vibrator, or whatever, but I at least it's not the same as when I'm NOT caged. And I can understand how maybe another guy would extend that logic a step further and say that such simple methods also "ruin the fun" and he wants it to be even more difficult--a longer, slower, more involved process. Makes "cheating" at least a task. I sometimes think this same thing. And I have also seen a few men say that they CANNOT orgasm in their cage, at least not from messing with their junk--hey, some women can't orgasm AT ALL, so I'll believe it.

However, for all that, I will say this cage seems like it won't even achieve that too well; as a normal cage design, you can still play with it and pull it up and down so your foreskin gives you some stimulation, or pull it far off your body and apply the vibrator under it, etc. If a man wants what this cage seems to be for, he needs a full belt of some variety, so he can't even get near his junk or move the thing around. At least, that's how it looks to me.
0 x
caged_tx

Post by caged_tx »

All good points - I have my doubts that it would be a good “daily driver” since keeping clean seems like it could be an issue.

It kind of reminds me of the concept cars you see at an auto show- has features and things that may not ever make it into large scale production but is at least interesting!
0 x